do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putrid isn't as smart as she thinks she is. Her thinking is just as structured, and as compartmentalized as the other discipline's. She is lost in the math that doesn't matter. :shrug:

most people say they like this place because they can say what they want

but then most people say they want these guys banned

so i would like to understand the complaints i am getting

I voted to ban because I can :lol: ignore works just as well

but banning is funny

I don't support banning on TW because people don't 'like' someone or they find them annoying.

Banning should be for policy violations.

I find many people annoying here, I don't even use the ignore button, I am mature enough to be able to just not read what they write skip and over it, even those that post the super long repeating pics or text wall, and move on.

If we start banning everyone based on their posts, the amount of posts and how much they are 'liked' it's going to get pretty boring after awhile.

...but hey let's just get in line with the rest of the mainstream internet where we moderate who and what can be said and talked about and stick to knitting and cooking shall we because we sure don't want to annoy people. </tonguecheek>

:spineyes:

I'm usually of the same mind, but the sheer banality of their postings have even surpassed my threshold of tolerance. I've always prided myself on not putting people on ignore no matter how stupid they seem or how annoying their posts are, but these guys are just on a whole other level. I had to put them both on ignore as anything either of them said was actually infuriating.
To me, they represent some of the worst that humanity has to offer, and I'd prefer to not have the constant reminder.

anyways i honestly dont understand how wrapped up ppl get w/them

it just makes no sense to me

sometimes i read their posts, most of the time i dont. if i do read them i usually forget whatever it is they babbled about a minute later.

ppl getting upset about them is more entertaining than they are

im not surprised most of tw wants them banned because most of u dont really understand what made this place worth coming to in the first place. if we ban them we might as well ban goshin. he posts more than them and is just as insipid. :)

I don't really care about their posts, its more the fact that they derail the entire forum at times. It is pretty annoying.

Do they still post garbled nonsense? Because when I put them on ignore, their posts weren't even readable... usually for a post to be annoying or stupid you have to at least be able to understand the scope of it, but their shit was just..... garbage??? I dunno, this was forever ago.

Do they still post garbled nonsense? Because when I put them on ignore, their posts weren't even readable... usually for a post to be annoying or stupid you have to at least be able to understand the scope of it, but their shit was just..... garbage??? I dunno, this was forever ago.

I think dweasel does just based on when people quote him. Tehvul's new schtick is that he's some warrior monk magician of rap or something.

what great threads are they derailing anyway

i mean if ppl really want to discuss something of value here (:lol:) i dont see how they can stop them

dang I wonder if tehvul still thinks people like him here and everyone who doesn't is a hater when 75% of TW wants him banned, and the remainder only voted no on principle and not because they like him

Back