do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_lvy297f58U1r3a6jho1_500.gif

VUmou.gif

Dweasel is pretty easy to just skip, look for the posts full of emotes and purposely broken English. I say just take away Tehvuls ability to post pics and his typical shit storm of bad music (aka: him talking over shitty music). I have to say I am somewhat entertained when he proclaims to be some bad ass.

I voted both because UNLIKE the other people here, they brought their RL laundry in here and had an outside party contact Rayn over the identities and doings of people outside of the forum.

That is the one unwritten rule around here. Do whatever the fuck you want but don't drag RL stuff in here.

Fngrbang and Juggernaught spring to mind, do they still post here?
nope

fngrbang dared people to next him while in a drunken stupor then freaked out in a drunken rage and either stopped posting or spontaneously combusted

juggs got into another flame war about being a loser when at some point people had google street view pics of his house... then loggy psychoanalysed his pathetic existence and he stopped posting completely... or killed himiself. not sure on him either.

Back