dear tribalwar,

no, what happened was there was a trauma thread where I was going to post some of the more amazing pics of injuries I had treated and I posted to hold a spot on the first page, noting my intent.

With your employers full approval, naturally.

So why didn't you post them?

can you really see skysnipe as a cop

lmao

I was actually ~1-3 months from being fully sponsored to go to the police academy with a guaranteed job at one of the best PD's in FL, but I dropped out of the program because of IRL problems with my mom and shit.

I was actually ~1-3 months from being fully sponsored to go to the police academy with a guaranteed job at one of the best PD's in FL, but I dropped out of the program because of IRL problems with my mom and shit.

same thing happened to me :lol:

i was on the fast track to beating the pt tests for the military and i had to stop all that jazz because of the saaame shit.

Fuck, I was going to dog him for being a loser faggot but Ben had to step in and I couldn't insult one without insulting the other....

i was on the fast track to not being a total loser but i dropped out of that program because of IRL problems involving me being a total loser

Makes me sad when I set my mind to be a total douche to someone on here but I don't remember them enough to have ammunition...

One of the things that has helped me to keep my job is that I remind myself not to post sensitive work issues all over TribalWar. Mofo made a lot of people mad, but the entity he angered most apparently, was his employer. You don't get fired or forced out of a job because some twit on the internet doesn't like you.

Mofo himself said it best:

[SO] badmofo why are you so upset that people know your work history by Fuzzy - TribalWar Forums

Companies don't terminate a person's employment for the hell of it.

One of the things that has helped me to keep my job is that I remind myself not to post sensitive work issues all over TribalWar. Mofo made a lot of people mad, but the entity he angered most apparently, was his employer. You don't get fired or forced out of a job because some twit on the internet doesn't like you.

Mofo himself said it best:

[SO] badmofo why are you so upset that people know your work history by Fuzzy - TribalWar Forums

Companies don't terminate a person's employment for the hell of it.

Honestly though, what did he do that would make normal people actually mad?

He posted stupid shit but how is that grounds for getting mad?

I cleaned the bathrooms in the student union NIGHT SHIFT. What that means is that I wasn't quite good enough to get days. Somewhere, someone said, "Oh Lavan? Yeah, he can scrub those shitters clean, alright--the kid is good, he's real good. But I'm not sure he's ready for The Show."

Back