TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

It's pretty good havax.

thanks bro. i added the tw in the middle like rayn wants.

QI2UtYS.png

no .. did you post that while I working? that is pretty much what I was looking for, but thinking about a slightly contrasting color for the land. nice work though man pretty much exactly what I was going for and improved on.

(admittedly I don't prefer the greens but I suppose it fits)

edit: holy crap I just realized you posted your design before I posted the description of what I was going for.

no .. did you post that while I working? that is pretty much what I was looking for, but thinking about a slightly contrasting color for the land. nice work though man pretty much exactly what I was going for and improved on.

(admittedly I don't prefer the greens but I suppose it fits)

edit: holy crap I just realized you posted your design before I posted the description of what I was going for.

thanks bro :D

and yeah, the green is a bit off somehow, but i was going with the terrain color. I can try different colors and post it up to see what you guys think. suggest some colors, and i'll change it and post.

also, i guess i can take the t:a flag carrier and put him in the air in the middle too if you think that might look good. also, nice work, irn-bru.

i don't think the flagger works in your design havax it looks good as is. it goes in irns design but I think maybe a pale blue or something would be more fashionable than the traditional TW colors. those are both pretty cool designs i like them both. havaxs might lend itself more to a large image on the front of a tshirt while that tw logo might look better a little smaller with its high contrast colors. one think about the havax design is that i think there needs to be some color change between the ground and the bridge/towers. i don't know, i'm not a designer. we should include the t-shirt color with these designs so its easier to picture.

also i'm blown away havax came up with that before I posted what I posted.

how about something like this, still two colors, green and gray, maybe go good on a dark shirt.

oArksLG.png

edit: lol great minds think alike, rayn.

edit 2:

smaller tw logo, a different interesting color blue.

PtIs4ne.png

Last edited:
can you do half tone stuff for the shirts?

i feel like the scale of stuff is off on the dx one. the bridges are too thin visually and the massive space up top makes it feel a bit awkward.

for the DX one i prefer rayn's black and white sketch to the blue/green ones

just throwing that out there...if it could be tidied up a wee bit it'd be sweet

Back