klahugla I'd like to suck the blood out of your vagina and eat your singlecell babies

You guys never cease to amaze me.

I'm kind of turned on.

Animefuckingsucks.jpg

barbara streisand , bloody cunt deadbaby , but i poop from there! , jizzlan , kahüla , maple syrup pussy , moose cum , moose knuckle , neal stephenson , nofix mentally raped me , nofix really likes butts , ribbit , sex , snow crash

I want her to rub lip plumper all over my cock so that it swells up and becomes semi-numb, then have her beat the shit out of it with a hockey stick. After about 5 minutes I will probably be ready to jizz so I'll pour bronzer all over her face to make her look more like my gf (it makes me feel less guilty about cheating on her) and then release all over her pretty Jewish nose/mouth.

Last edited:
there is too pre-shit it's like a mixture of gas and colorless liquid that squirts out of unseen pores in the asshole. The liquid lubricates the asshole while the gas pushes the shit out like a great steam engine.

:rofl: I remember that from another thread.

Also, NoFix is always the one saying crazy shit like that. He's said some sick twisted shit before in another thread awhile back.

Back