Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page [Controversial]BG AFK Botting
Page 1 of 4
scandal
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 06-30-2008, 17:24
Who is still doing it? Successful? Somehow, Blizz is on to me. They've never msged me or anything like that. They just know. somehow.

Sponsored Links
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-30-2008, 17:28
they can outright ban your account for this now

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-30-2008, 17:56
are free epics that hard to get now

man

that sounds rough for you guys

eMOxygen
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 06-30-2008, 18:02
LF Loosing AB

scandal
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 06-30-2008, 19:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post

man

No, but I would rather play arena than BG. I don't have a ton of time to farm for items.

iten
Veteran++
Old
6 - 06-30-2008, 19:50
i did this

it's easy to avoid getting "caught"

and you don't even need a bot. just go watch a movie or something and hit spacebar every few minutes.

StarZ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 06-30-2008, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post

man

lol @ anything being hard in this game. it's just a time sink. i have grinded out full s1 gear for a few alts and tossing around the idea of grinding out honor for s2 healing set for my druid but it's such a long process now. i think its around 170,000 honor for everything excluding trinket/cloak. I can make about 800-900honor per hour doing just av but then i have to do the other bg's for the marks

GeneralHell
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 06-30-2008, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal View Post
No, but I would rather play arena than BG. I don't have a ton of time to farm for items.
too bad then?

RedSpider
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 06-30-2008, 20:26
Seriously am I the only person that plays BGs for fun? You're not raiding using PVP gear, or you shouldn't be and you obviously dislike BGs. Why are you PVPing for items you're never gonna use?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 06-30-2008, 20:44
i enjoy bg's too... i dont get other peoples problem with them. if the only thing you like about wow is arena you shouldnt be playing.

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 06-30-2008, 20:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
i enjoy bg's too... i dont get other peoples problem with them. if the only thing you like about wow is arena you shouldnt be playing.
Same, I can't grind out BGs for hours on end but I do enjoy playing for a couple hours once in awhile (read: WSG Weekend).

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-30-2008, 22:19
I find BG's boring is all. The same 4 maps get tired. Plus on my Battlegroup alliance loses 90% of 3 of them.

Helado
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-30-2008, 23:46
If you didn't have to grind bg's endlessly to end up having a chance in arena, it wouldn't be so bad. I'll do AB for fun, and WSG in groups are great, but when I'm looking at another 50 tokens or 100k honor to grind just so I'm not a stone around my friends necks in arena, I'm not going to tolerate stupid ****. How hard is it to defend nodes/towers and not carry the flag in cloth with 6k health. I'd much rather half afk it if playing means waiting for people smarten up. Because I don't think I have that much time.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 07-01-2008, 01:23
if i need to "Farm" bg's i just que them all and inspect for winners or look for lopsided matches.

slick spic
VeteranX
Old
15 - 07-01-2008, 03:26
tbh, i only like to bg if i'm w/ a group of ppl i know. otherwise, bg'ing is just horrible

in my experience solo pugging, you're likely to lose most games. and it's just not fun being overrun by the other team repeatedly. fortunately for me, i'm a ***** druid and can just run away and stealth when alliance just rolls over ppl cause they're ****ing moronic

leetdemon
VeteranX
Old
16 - 07-01-2008, 03:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarZ View Post
lol @ anything being hard in this game. it's just a time sink. i have grinded out full s1 gear for a few alts and tossing around the idea of grinding out honor for s2 healing set for my druid but it's such a long process now. i think its around 170,000 honor for everything excluding trinket/cloak. I can make about 800-900honor per hour doing just av but then i have to do the other bg's for the marks
its 265k for the entire set

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 07-01-2008, 06:02
eh u guys should xfer to bg9 (bloodlust)... people arent so retarded here on either side.

Violent
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 07-01-2008, 11:31
I was messing with mmoglider elite. There are custom classes available that can play better then 90% of the people out there. It can cap points/run flags/auto pick up in wsg. It will even requeue and keep running the bg's. Some are getting pretty good with complex targeting. I've seen a mage bot take on two rogues and kill them both with poly and frost nova and using trinkets to break disables.

Its pretty disgusting. But fun to watch/play with at the same time.

Last edited by Violent; 07-01-2008 at 11:33..
RedSpider
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 07-01-2008, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I find BG's boring is all. The same 4 maps get tired. Plus on my Battlegroup alliance loses 90% of 3 of them.
Stonehenge, Snowblind, Raindance, DX, RC....

But ya, I understand having problems w/ your team, on my warlock it was really annoying having to deal with the other alliance and their PVP shortcomings. Now that I'm playing a rogue I can just ignore my team and go cap towers/gys solo if I'm grouped with a bunch of idiots.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
20 - 07-01-2008, 12:21
Yea my Rogue is 65 now and I might just make it a PvP exclusive character. I might not bot it but doing my own thing without paying attention to what everyone else is doing is much more fun.

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page [Controversial]BG AFK Botting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kahula lays jew eggs