Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Ok, gotta vent a little bit but didn't want to add yet another SB thread so I'm gonna do it here. I had a fucking shitty night last night.

Night started out OK, got a group at rats and we moved to snakes. Everything seemed to be going ok until I went to use the bathroom. I came back and someone named Elijha had died. When he got back to camp (about the time I got back from afk) he finds out that someone robbed his grave. He's understandably pissed when no one says who did it and ends up leaving the group. Shortly thereafter the hag gets pulled and we have a TPW (total party wipeout). People muck around a bit and then the group pretty much splits up. I head to bog rats again and eventually pretty much the same group forms again. I go afk to take a shit (what can I say, I had the runs :shrug: )and when I come back everyone is dead. Elijha had come by and trained a cat on the group killing everyone. He then proceeded to loot everyone's grave (somehow he missed mine). So that's the first idiot on my shit list.

Server crashes about this point.

We pull ourselves back together, getting a couple more peeps in the process, and decide to head to snakes/hag. Everything is going smoothly for awhile, we're raping the hag and the snakes and then I ding 17. We pull the hag and I hit taunt (I'm the main tank) and one other person attacks the hag with me (outta a group of 10). No one else in the group lifts a fucking finger, they just stand there with their thumbs up their asses until I die, then they engage and kill the hag. I'm pissed but I figure accidents happen and don't hold it against them. So I get back to the group and find my grave empty. Someone had "accidently" looted my grave and the money got split between everyone, so bye bye 10k+ gold. I'm getting pretty riled up by this point but I blow it off as yet another "oops", that is until the next pull. We pull the hag, and I hit taunt and only 2 other peeps engage. 7 peeps sit there and watch me die again, twice in under 5 mins. I was so furious I wanted to go and rape them myself (If I had been on the main island I would have to).

From now on I'm keeping a pen and paper next to my desk, I'm keeping a shit list. I used to scoff at the idea of keeping a shit list, but not anymore. You wanna be a fucking moron, fine, I've got patience. Just remember, payback's a bitch!

Yah, our group sucked last night. What can I say. I did give back 1000 that was shared to me when you got looted. Couple dudes were going afk and just leeching. Like "Who", served him right he got killed while afk and hidden.

This is a game where you have to have a thick skin and not get pissed. And fucking go back to town and deposit gold.

My ranger is kicking ass. Don't think I wasn't in the back firing off at the Hag. I just can't get close or my world gets rocked and I get looted. :(

You were the one group member in the first group worth keeping Emp, so don't sweat it. It was the knumbskulls and the people who "accidently" looted a group members body that pissed me off.

Empirion said:
Yah, our group sucked last night. What can I say. I did give back 1000 that was shared to me when you got looted. Couple dudes were going afk and just leeching. Like "Who", served him right he got killed while afk and hidden.

This is a game where you have to have a thick skin and not get pissed. And fucking go back to town and deposit gold.

My ranger is kicking ass. Don't think I wasn't in the back firing off at the Hag. I just can't get close or my world gets rocked and I get looted. :(

Whore the crap out of dex.

As soon as you can, buff Beastcraft and buff Turn Steel until the trainer charges over 10k a point.

Then whore out Wear Light Armor, go to Vorringard and buy the best leather armor.

I looted Who's body and didn't say shit. I was pissed at him. He was obviously AFK for a long time even after he was killed. :satan: I was watching him and continually asking where he was while he was hidden and then the hag found him and raped him. I wouldn't mind if they asked. He didn't have much anyways and he never showed back up.

Ok, i need all your help. If you want to be in the Tribal SellSwords on death server we need money, lots of it.

Right now error is 'working from home' cause he is like *cough* sick *cough*. So he is farming gold all day he may be able to single handedly finance the initial guild charter which is 300k by himself who knows. But a tree of life seed costs like 1 million gold. shops, town upgrades....all that shit costs alot of money. So i ask any that wish to join to really farm that gold. Sell off good items to the highest bidder. Maybe put off that training a few more levels so its cheaper. vgd, we need the monies ;).

My vision for the tribal sellswords is hired mercenaries. We will do other guilds dirty work, carry out 'hits' bolster a guilds numbers in a GvG battle and generally play people against each other ;). As it stands we dont have the numbers to really compete for server dominance, but we sure could cause alot of drama :D.

my idea for leadership is more or less a heirarchy of time in this community. All old school tribers have a say etc.. All old school tribers will be allowed to add new members to the guild. Speaking of which, keep a list of cool people that youve grouped with that arent morons for later recruitment, dont forget about the morons though they will get theirs too.

im open to all ideas in regards to 'rules' of conduct. i think any primary characters should only PK while under contract. Open PKing should be reserved for the Black Lotus and Shadow Thief subguilds ;).

What are your thoughts peoples? You ready to cause some drama?

p.s. last night we got jumped, i hope everyone took down names. I almost got that R3 caster but i just didnt hit her hard enough and wasnt strong enough to finish her off before her friends got to me. was pretty fun stalking her though ;).

I can't wait till I get home today. Haven't played in a couple of days. I rerolled my Ranger because I screwed up when creating him. This time I got two runes that crank up my dex to like a max of 160 or 170. Dun remember the exact max now. I like this one alot more.

Anyone around lvl 6 wants to group up pm me in IRC. Will be around at like 6PM CST.

EDIT: Sounds like a good idea to me. It will take me a week or two before I can really contribute any money since I am only lvl 6 right now and I only have 2k. :) Once I start getting to some higher lvl mods with good drops I will definately help out if this looks like it can help.

Is it true that guilds for certain races or professions get a exp bonus if you are of the same race/profession? If so does this apply to subguilds? If so then we should start a subguild under Tribal Sellswords for all race/professions.

I say race/profession cause I don't know it this bonus applies to the race or the profession or both.

Last edited:
I'd be interested but I need to get my character equiped right before I start giving money away. I kinda think the name blows. :shrug: Also I'm not interested in holding a peon rank because I'm a fucking member here. Fuck that I can find something better.

Empirion said:
I'd be interested but I need to get my character equiped right before I start giving money away. I kinda think the name blows. :shrug: Also I'm not interested in holding a peon rank because I'm a fucking member here. Fuck that I can find something better.
its not so much about rank really. IMO if you contribute alot to the guild then you are more than worthy of 'rank'.

*edit* the name is the working title. if youve got another suggestion lets hear it.

So you want to put together our own city now? I thought the plan was to pledge to another guild and use their city...

If Tribalwar had its own little village I think it would be a boon to not only the Tribalwar guild but to this site as well. Call the City Tribalwar.com. :) It would also be cool to have our own little town that we could call home. Hopefully no larger guilds come by and wreck it. :)

Back