do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want 2 see them both banned but not their smurf accounts.

let them smurf

tehvul is annoying but ppl ragging on him is hilarious as fuck

This is true, I have a lot of fun winding him up, but I didn't realise people hated that so much, I am going to attempt to make a concerted effort to stop.

Agree with Sn0w's request about DirtyRatFink.

Last edited:
i don't want money for banning people

Okay, okay, I get it. But you probably should raise some money for TW so we can feel less bad about you paying money out of pocket to keep this dinosaur running. And couching it in a permaban money raiser is at least a fun way to do it.

seriously, the last bastion of freedom i know, and you want to set a bad precedent here too?
s
the liberals are taking over.

Tis true, and as our horde approaches, if you listen closely you can hear the hoof-beats. . .

:heart:

'Fishbowl' them into one thread. Whoever else want's to reply there can, and those of us who just want to see them suffer from the effects of not being able to fuck up every other thread can do that too. It will be like a caged pet that you can jab a stick at every once in a while. :sunny:

Tis true, and as our horde approaches, if you listen closely you can hear the hoof-beats. . .

:heart:

sounds more like plops in toilet water to me.

we could just do like somethingawful does and make them pay an amount of money to unban themselves, and then we can have a weekly ban thread. they'll run out of money in no time.

tehvul gonna have to do some dick sucking overtime, unban's due.

Last edited:
Given the nature of this place, I have to say no.

Perma banning them for the sake of doing it or "taking out the trash" without a ban-worthy offense to back it up defeats the purpose of what you guys have created over the years, and there are filters for those with tender sensibilities. I don't have any problem skipping over damn near everything they post.

Pignore if you can't take it.

Back