In this thread the TW poster Fi. will tell us how she...

In truth, this thread should be filled with pictures of the end results of abortion. I posted one and it turned my stomach - that's pretty well since I've seen a lot of gore videos and they don't do anything.

condom-snack.jpg

+
pimples-2.jpg

=
TOGETHER FOREVER :clap:

.dave. was here 0 actual replies 1st 2 fags 1 fat chick :sunny: beans bitches broken shit c-walk coathanger ftw cock hungry martians colosus works for donuts cow crying defagmenter dfffffffffffdfdfdfdfdf dfffffffffffdfdfdfdfdfdfd dick puncher fat fi fights crime fi is a murderer. fuck off and die faggots go back to wow faggot go home head ib4tl i heart tags and buttsex iran i sucked dick for coke jew airlines just your moms boobs layout sucks lol stoners lol mmm... pie needs more tags nigafool is a faggot niggerfaggotry no...fuck you! nws op is a faggot expert opsayo likes karate pakies pancakes pear race traitors rezolut admits to rape seraph is a fag sexxxgodsteve was here shitty thread skywalker smoke trees stupid bitch test thread maker is a faggot thread sucks thugs total posts 48506 triple still loves you troll vitamin c wannabe's war for oil wat whining why don't you wtf is a tag nws [brackets] [member] [ofn] [[doublebrackets]]

I just got here. Have this christians showed up yet? Is Jomo here? Did he make creepy incestuous statements that secretly turn him on yet?

i heard 10% although i think it's closer to 95%

It depends on how they use the data. I forgot the states, but my old wellness book based things on the assumption you have sex 3 times a week, for a full year.

So if pullout is said to be 95% effective, it means you have a 5% chance of pregnancy within that year.

Let's force women to have babies they don't want. It will be awesome.

... Christ you people are morons.

im not a christian or fundamentalist

but unless you are raped, you shouldn't be getting pregnant as it is something that can be easily controlled

sperm doesn't randomly magically shoot of your penis and land inside a vagina

It's not even a religious issue.

If a woman's right to not have a baby is ever taken away, America will go to shit, fast.

One could make the sound argument that America went to shit AFTER women were given the right to murder unborn children.

If she was on the way to the abortion clinic, and a drunk driver hit her and killed her, he'd prolly get charged for 2 murders (or manslaughters).

I forgot what state this started in, but the president for it is a traffic law saying pregnant women can drive in carpool lanes. :rolleyes:

but unless you are raped, you shouldn't be getting pregnant as it is something that can be easily controlled

This argument is stupid. People will always have sex, it's why we are here. Aside from having surgery, there is no contraception that is 100%, so people will get pregnant on occasion.

Back