NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

also if they ban that many people how would they even know if you went back? I mean i know NGFMs big ass head sticks out in a crowd but i doubt theyd notice his kid and her friend.

how does a guy that loves coasters get banned from the closest theme park to his house? thats so fucked up.

Dude, just show up again. You think they've got people looking through a book of 400 faces waiting for you?

...are... are you serious?

It was for awhile in a good number of states that it was only illegal for minors to purchase or consume alcohol without the supervision of their parents, they also couldn't exceed a certain bac. This was at least 8 years ago that I was taught this, but the example given was more under "Parents and Kid are out for the kids birthday or something and the parents give the kid a glass of wine" that was perfectly legal. No idea how legal it still is today.

She's actually incredibly cute, surprisingly. There's a decent chance that, given NGFM's policy on women, she's been brought up decently too.

vroom vroom

If by decently you mean smacked around at a fervent loser's whim then yeah.

I'm working on my web site. You know, we can get TW way up high in the search engines with this story. Every time people search for Trespass Warning Universal Orlando, they'll find this thread.

That was an awesome read. I commend you for it NGFM. I wouldn't take a lifetime banning from those dickheads :lol:

You'd be suprised.

This is true. Security guards almost ALWAYS remember the people they ban, especially if theyre giving news interviews and look hilarious. On the other hand, in 6 months the turnover rate means itll be mostly new staff so you won't have to worry. Id lay low for a year to be sure.

so yeah rayn brings up a good point. ive never known anyone to actually get banned from, well, any establishment so how would they go about enforcing this?

Back