Thailand. What to do.

eddie rhakshi is a certified little bitch short man syndrome faggot irl

hes better sticking to a political thread like pat and spamming or not posting at all

this is a tribes forum guys

Void 1 is like a mario classic Lorn song. Ur whole platform on SA is run off gossip not Irony LOL GG u got pedo'd by the child union that rationalized 10 bux as pedophilia

On bangkok I went to
Parkour generations asia training sessions
Chinese traditional hospital
Slept at the trainstation for multiple nights waiting for trains to leave (some sort of weather related track closure).
Went to the weird market zones and bought few pairs of boxer shorts....

that's pretty much it for 3 weeks :D

Midge? Thailand?

izjzNad.jpg

My friend went to a show where women shot darts out of their vaginas. And they hatched a baby chick that was shivering and wet into somebody's hand. And dropped a baby turtle into somebody's hand. And picked up a beer bottle by the neck with their vagina and then wanted my friend to drink from it. He said it was fun.

Your friend. Allegedly.

My long-term plan is to continue to fuck sluts around me here, then go to Thailand for like a month or 2 and eat/fuck everything in sight before moving to Colombia for a year or so to fuck gorgeous latinas. After that I might bring one back with me if she can support herself and isn't a gold digger. Colombian women are hands down the most beautiful in the world, so that should be fun.

Back