Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 11-13-2019, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
I've done it for 2,5 years (don't like the bio industry) but i recently stopped because i believe i definitely didn't get enough of all the vitamins etc that a person needs. Still don't eat meat and hardly any dairy products tho. But i started eating eggs here and there and sometimes some cheese for instance.

The change wasn't really hard, because i was pretty motived and i'm kind of lucky to be living close to a supermarket which has a lot of vegan products. It's become very popular in the Netherlands. So i just kind of rolled into a routine of replacing everything that i normally ate for a vegan product. That worked pretty well, but i've been really sick for the last two years (mostly due to a burn out) and i've been getting so fed up with not getting better that i decided to have some more variety in what i'm eating as well to see if that makes a change.

All in all you could go for it for sure, but i would say that just being moderate in whatever you eat while focussing more on healthy superfoods isn't a bad option either.
Don't deny your human nature and pander to vanity past the point where your health permanently suffers. That is a fools errand. Unless you practice amor fati and feel it's a good trade.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 11-13-2019, 12:29
amor fati - a mental disorder that afflicts heterosexual men at 2am after a night of binge drinking

groove
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 11-13-2019, 12:46
im vegan except for burgers n tendies n fish

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
45 - 11-13-2019, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I am considering going vegan. Has anyone here switched teams and went from a carnivore to a plant based diet? If so how easy/difficult was it?
i tried it when i first moved to india. didnt work for me. had no energy, sluggish body and mind. i ate exact same "balanced" meals that everyone else was eating, and i took multivitamins. i held out for about 3wks. started feeling much better soon as i started eating meat again.

-moto

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 11-13-2019, 13:51
What are the chances that Scud is being pushed into this because of a nagging girlfriend, or social approval from a girl he likes?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 11-13-2019, 16:48
Did anyone mention that you will grow a vagina and it will become ravenous for the cock?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 11-13-2019, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Did anyone mention that you will grow a vagina and it will become ravenous for the cock?
if thats ur defense for u being a pedophile you need to get shot in the ****in head while kneeling in front of the people you did it to

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 11-13-2019, 17:35
Nice wall of links absent.

I read the first article about why people go back to eating meat. In my case, I stopped eating meat when Laurie and I went healthy. The movie Forks Over Knives documents how meat causes arteries to clog, and I believe this. When these people stopped eating meat, clogged arteries and cancer was reduced. That's my reason for avoiding meat, not political.

Since I'm a nutritarian, I can still eat meat and don't freak out about it. I'm not hard core like Vegans. The term Nutritarian has never really caught on, but this is where it comes from.
Joel Fuhrman - Wikipedia

I've watched these movies and they seem to make sense.
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead
Forks Over Knives
Vegucated
Hungry For Change

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-13-2019 at 17:45..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 11-13-2019, 18:17
OK VEGANER

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 11-13-2019, 19:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
I've done it for 2,5 years (don't like the bio industry) but i recently stopped because i believe i definitely didn't get enough of all the vitamins etc that a person needs. Still don't eat meat and hardly any dairy products tho. But i started eating eggs here and there and sometimes some cheese for instance.

The change wasn't really hard, because i was pretty motived and i'm kind of lucky to be living close to a supermarket which has a lot of vegan products. It's become very popular in the Netherlands. So i just kind of rolled into a routine of replacing everything that i normally ate for a vegan product. That worked pretty well, but i've been really sick for the last two years (mostly due to a burn out) and i've been getting so fed up with not getting better that i decided to have some more variety in what i'm eating as well to see if that makes a change.

All in all you could go for it for sure, but i would say that just being moderate in whatever you eat while focussing more on healthy superfoods isn't a bad option either.
To supplement this information, it should also be noted that Sehvi is far left, welcome refugees, and also volunteered to counsel them to help them replace his people.

Sounds just like a vegan. Really paints a clear picture of him.

RamataKahn
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 11-13-2019, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
In my case, I stopped eating meat when Laurie and I went healthy.
Depriving yourself of necessary fat soluble vitamins, which are only found in animal products, is not healthy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJQnBRCEco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0Pi4O9K50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
The movie Forks Over Knives documents how meat causes arteries to clog, and I believe this. When these people stopped eating meat, clogged arteries and cancer was reduced.
You believe, I know otherwise because I've researched and confirmed, not just taken trendy pseudo-science at face value

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 11-13-2019, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Don't deny your human nature and pander to vanity past the point where your health permanently suffers. That is a fools errand. Unless you practice amor fati and feel it's a good trade.
i think when it comes to these kind of diets u have 2 distinct groups of ppl

1st u have the "ethics" ppl who think that meat is murder n slavery n no amount of fact or statistic or whatever will ever change their mind. u gotta ignore the mentally ill ones and focus on the 2nd group.

2nd u have the people who were obese n told they needed 2 lose weight. they jumped on this diet and stopped w the meat n eggs n cheese n WOW I LOST WEIGHT HOLY FUK IM SO HEALTHY n they dont realize the reason they lost that weight is bc their diet is unhealthy and its killing them. the weight loss is a direct result of undernourishment.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
54 - 11-13-2019, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
To supplement this information, it should also be noted that Sehvi is far left, welcome refugees, and also volunteered to counsel them to help them replace his people.

To supplement this information, it should also be noted that Reggs married his sister.

Sounds just like a virgin. Really paints a clear picture of him.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 11-13-2019, 20:14
adopted sister

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
56 - 11-13-2019, 20:20
i didn't know there was an acceptable version of marrying your sister

cael
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 11-13-2019, 20:24
which side of the aisle do u think his family sat on

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 11-13-2019, 20:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
i didn't know there was an acceptable version of marrying your sister
i mean we might as well b accurate 4 the sake of accuracy u kno

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
59 - 11-13-2019, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

if you get a divorce who has to stop going to thanksgiving??

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
60 - 11-13-2019, 20:27
well then throw in chink while we're at it

he couldn't even buy his own chink wife like sodaboyewski, he had to have his parents buy and raise a wife for him

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Going Vegan

Social Website Bullshit