[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's all part of God's plan y'all.

I am only here to fulfill a specific task and then Jebus will call me on my cell and tell me it is time to come home

For real though.. I am progressing swiftly on my current project which is related to my best vacation story. I will be putting that together in the next week or so and posting.

So stay tuned and hit that like button

Never thought I would find a hr guy so proud that he nearly worked himself to death and needs constant supervision from multiple physicians to stay alive, but here we are

I did kick some ass in my short time... no doubt about that. Coming from where I started makes me damn proud of myself. At one point I was strung out shooting meth.. Proud?

YEP

I don't have a pacemaker. 5 doctors whose job it is to keep me alive using the newest drugs and practices.

I won't have prostate cancer sneak up on me. If fact, there are very few surprises left.

If you want to outlive me then you need 5 docs to even compete
what in the holy fuck are you talking about healthy people aren't on fucking doctor watchlists

2lfe.jpg

You chose poorly, dealyderp.

what in the holy fuck are you talking about healthy people aren't on fucking doctor watchlists

I am stable. Healthyish. I will never stop seeing the doctors like some people do. I am not saying I am an athlete but comparing myself to a healthy person who believes they are invulnerable and skips the doc checkup vs me who is on a regiment?

I bet the odds over a long enough time line favor me

Back