Official DNC Thread

oh i like this bot

CoQo1OSWgAUlA2U.jpg

:lol:

The no flags just fascinates me. It's either a horribly incompetent oversight, or an intentional omission. I mean they get that they're trying to win an election right?

The no flags just fascinates me. It's either a horribly incompetent oversight, or an intentional omission. I mean they get that they're trying to win an election right?

they don't give a fuck about the flag, or the veterans, or the constitution. that's the way they are, and that's why they should not be leading this country.

The right has associated flag waving with a type of patriotism the left doesn't adhere to. To many on the left patriotism is now juat a synonym for fascism. Patritot Act etc...

I'm not saying you have to go crazy with it, but to not have a single one in the background or on a wall? That's just nuts.

I'm not saying you have to go crazy with it, but to not have a single one in the background or on a wall? That's just nuts.

Yeah, I know Obama how big American looking things for his acceptance speeches but I feel the rest of those conventions kept the patriotism muted at times.

If they don't bust out some flags though at some point it will be we weird.

Probably the $300M dollars and countless volunteer hours that were literally a waste of time because it was all rigged from the start, only to then see Hillary completely ignore their entire platform because she knows they'll have to vote for her anyway.

Oh now it's ridiculous? You mean it wasn't ridiculous when it's been pointed out for months how obnoxious the Berniebots are at Trump events? You can't even make it through a single day?

The right has associated flag waving with a type of patriotism the left doesn't adhere to. To many on the left patriotism is now juat a synonym for fascism. Patritot Act etc...

bingo

a flag is the height of nationalism

that is the last thing the dems want right now

that is trumps bread and butter

England bans its flag to avoid potentially offending Muslims on St George's Day

DOJ to scrub Islam references from transcripts of Orlando terrorist's calls to police

i notice a trend here

we got 99 problems but offending somebody aint one

Back