[T1] The Link Thread

mk, so, i've got the invisible weps from the hudbot mem.dll, but it's left my menu screen colours a little off and the energy hud slightly diff.

i've asked if someone can make the adjustment to this exe

http://www.tribes0.com/FoX_v03.Vista.zip

to invis the weps so mem isn't required, so meh, still, a few guys are saying that transparent weps existed and I think I vaguely remember them myself, perhaps KOS made them idk, if anyone's got them t'would be great. atm i'm using a little text hud to tell me what wep i have but it's not the same as 'knowing' what i've got in a rush.

thx for any help :)

the problem with the old school trans weaps is the fact that the dts is different
you'll fail lasthope

lemon, do you have them anyway?

danath, because it increases awareness, i played briefly earlier with invisi weps and i could see so much more, was too difficult knowing what wep i had tho

You're not forced to but in the context I used it in, it dosn't the slight bit sound liek fucking who would have thought.

win

edit: BTW ur gay
second edit: and i'll pwn u in Borderlands and Mw2, and every other game you play.

Technically it has interpolate, it's just set as a hardcode value, rather than a setting.

Yes. It is good. Mostly for modders / scripters. It's nice not having to run any extra hacks for fixes, or updates or anything like that, and having a default 'scripted' install is nice.

you guys are evil.

I use Win7 with vista patch (aka new hudbot?) and it runes just fine. more than fine. If you use hudbot better you upgrade it to latest version. If you already have hb5 i dont know what may be causing it. Probably something related with your vid card? My sister plays tribes and some of the hb skins appear white. Shes using xp and I dare to say its a video card issue with 32bit tga? Idk. Idk.

:closet:

Back