[T1] The Link Thread

Oh, really.. you want me to shut the fuck up?

Perhaps providing some evidence of your claims would suit you well.

Apparently I'm so g00d @ tribes that I've managed to outrage a legitimate hacker. (who isn't even good @ tribes).

You're asking me to post logs that you created. That would be like me, asking you to provide evidence that I suck at Tribes. Except, instead of being a little bitch like you, I can easily admit I was never that great at Tribes, and despite the fact that I wrote cheats, bypasses, etc. I never used them to gain an advantage, which was always obvious to whoever was on the receiving end of my shit game.

I suppose I'll waste some of my time to prove to you that you did everything I posted above:

Troc:

(5:06:20 PM) ****: this guy who seems to be an idiot "DisK" claims he used TROC bypass and edited it and it works on current lasthope
(5:06:21 PM) DiSker23: H_foe20.bmp
(5:06:25 PM) DiSker23: was how it got detected by Zadmin
(5:06:31 PM) DiSker23: So I changed it Simply to A_Foe20.bmp
(5:06:34 PM) DiSker23: and it didnt get detected

(2:08:00 PM) ****: hey do you care if i send hax to this one guy disk? hes constantly annoying me after his TROC perma iff stopped working

(2:16:03 PM) ****: if this guy disk PM's you just ignore him hes like constantly spamming everyone to get cheats

(2:38:39 PM) DiSker23: Troc didnt come with Interp
(2:38:47 PM) DiSker23: Which is why i memory hacked the variable permanently

(5:58:44 PM) ****: the only person that somehow figured it out was that disk guy he claims he got Lspiro to make him one instead and he was just pestering me so id give it to him

To : ****
Date : 2007-04-02 17:44
Title : Re: on the bypass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did DiSk get that mocked up version you sent me?

< after being sent one of my old bypasses, that was labeled by DiSk > what a fuckin retard.

Denial?

There is some truth in that old troc spoof, which was over two years ago. It certainly wasn't a bypass, just a quick hex edit. The rest of that log is actually pretty funny because I think it's actually Jas0n K0tz trying to start even more rumors.

Rumors ... right, cause you're not big on cheating! You're just big on modifying cheats, and begging people for cheats, and scamming people into trading you for useless garbage.

I modified one letter of a .bmp file in a hex editor 2 years ago.

You still have no evidence of me currently cheating, distributing bypasses, using a bypass, or "interpolating".

Continue.

Hey I spoofed a .bmp file two years ago in tribes

this means that I am currently bypassing lasthope and interpolating and sending out bypasses to everyone.

Evidence please.

disk begged me for cheats for a while but I guess he got tired of being strung along after a few weeks

he did send me the a_foe20 thing though like it was something special lol

Yeah. He also took one of my old bypasses, and pretended as though he did something to it, then redistributed it, and tried trading it for a current bypass. What a fucktard ...

Yeah. He also took one of my old bypasses, and pretended as though he did something to it, then redistributed it, and tried trading it for a current bypass. What a fucktard ...

No No this wasn't me. I believe that was IR[Dop3].

Did he put dop3 in the readme, or disk-cdc??

No. I'm not talking about the dumbfuck from cdc that leaked my bypass. I'm talking about the bypass you sent to people, telling them you 'did' something to it, in exchange for a working bypass.

This is something you only did privately, as far as I know.

does that make said person sadder than the person who accepted payment for his own developed bypass

who claims to be super police anti-cheats

Back