[Hong Kong] CCP taking back influence over Hong Kong

Yeah, Hong Kong and Shenzhen would have been nice to see.

But you'd lose quite a bit of weight if you stayed there very long, because you'd be best to just live on plain rice. Gutter oil, yum.

:lol: are you functionally retarded? stating the food is bad in hong kong because gutter oil, is like saying you can't get a good meal in london because the english are bad cooks.

i've only been up to shenzhen for a few day trips, but even 20 years ago there were western friendly dining options :shrug:

as a rule you'll find better food in a large city than you will in a backwater town.

absolutely tragic

HK was one of the world's great cities. went there dozens of times for work, including a six month extended stay. awesome people, awesome city, best food in the world.

everything leftist polititards complain about in the US is actually IRL happening in HK. XI is who they think trump is

gg's HK :\, no one can save them. doomed to drown in CCP blood now.

I heard once that a major Ping Pong match occurred. You know where it took place? I heard it was Hong Kong. One of the major stars in match was indeed King Kong. And you know what they used for a ball to play with? His Ding Dong.

True story.

:lol: are you functionally retarded? stating the food is bad in hong kong because gutter oil, is like saying you can't get a good meal in london because the english are bad cooks.

i've only been up to shenzhen for a few day trips, but even 20 years ago there were western friendly dining options :shrug:

as a rule you'll find better food in a large city than you will in a backwater town.

I've had extended family stay in mainland china for over 6 months for business.
Let's just say, after what they saw, they only ate rice and lost a lot of weight.

I'm sure Hong-Kong and Shenzhen were on the safer side of things, I just don't think I would trust much of anything in China now.

They must be fucking pussies then. I lived in mainland china for many years and they have some of the best food around. Very rarely ate rice at all.

i've seen what most americans think chinese food is and im not surprised they wouldn't eat anything in china

that's right i went to a panda express once

Back