[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

17iHOyL.jpg

Are you on Twitter? There'll probably be a hissy fit on this for you to fist pump to imminently.

Yes, #trumpmeltdown is the most trending hashtag now. He's tweeting so much the media can't even keep up with it all. Whatever, it's not like he has a job. Tweeting and golf means he's not working and fucking things up.

Trump's officially a lame duck even the supreme court realized

It's a very sad 6 month long lame duck meltdown period

I feel bad for the dude

Texas and Florida flipped blue dudes got no chance (that fact that Texas is close is v sad it will still go trump but it's already close)

City of Seattle held segregated training session for white staff aimed at 'undoing their whiteness' | Daily Mail Online
Seattle has fucking lost it.

also who gives a shit about the BLM paint in front of trump tower? Just shows how much of a whiny childish little pussy deblasio is. If I were trump I would buy whatever plot of land is near the mayors house and put in some building that's super "Murica Red White and Blue. 100 flag poles with flags and bald eagle statues on top of each. Each morning a rotation of Trump speeches would play to the extent of the law on noise allowance.

Should be time-stamped at 26:40
MCA MAGA MCA MAGA MCA MAGA
Americas are winning!!!
Listen to what this Good Presidente Hombre has to say:

:lol: most transparent administration in the history of america

i'll be happy to show everyone my taxes, i'm just going to fight tooth and nail to make sure the information never goes public and then rage when the supreme court rules against me.

Hi Globalist Dictator Communist useful idiot
I'ma National Democratic Capitalist deplorable

Go fucking pilpul your dick

Last edited:
Mic drop.

This 100% is your average trump voter. They got pissed and voted in 2016 because their mine/insert random factory town got shut down and had no skills to succeed in the 21st century.

The educated are awake and will overwhelmingly vote this orange racist turd out of office along with the senate majority.

In my experience, I have found no correlation between the number of degrees and intelligence.

I meet people with Master degrees that can't figure out how to put oil in their car.

What they do all have in common is that they make a lot of money and blame other people for people being poor. Meanwhile they have no desire to change their life or give up their own wealth.

Back