[Release Thread] Overwatch

Had a full group of TW people, I was playing quick play and noticed Glare and slogg were on my team, so we grouped and added people later. We ended up in a game against DSPStanky and his twitch viewers, probably not a lot great players and Stanky was playing Hanzo.

It was a good game.

And 38% wasn't even the high for last night. :ugh:

I like the new 1v1 duel maps.

what really kept 1v1 from catching on was only having that one shitty ice map.

Owning platinum 300h on genji faggots is fun too.

I haven't been doing well with phara lately, but I did my best to counter a phara mercy combo with some TW people, it at least kept the phara distracted while we both tried to MA eachother.

Mercy gameplay with some TW people, ended up being a good game, match making for 4-6 stacks seems a lot better compared to when the game launched and there wasn't enough games played for the ranking system to give people the correct skill rating.

I think I'm done with Overwatch for a while!

I'm picking up DooM and Quake Champions!

Fuck this repetitive cycle of Blizzard's queue system throwing everyone into a ~.500 win rate no matter how well or badly one plays.

I mean, I dumped down into the sewer playing troll heroes. I would routinely fuck up the game for everyone. I decide to play stronger heroes, and what do you know... I'm the one getting fucked over by the trolls! What a system!

Last edited:
Fuck this repetitive cycle of Blizzard's queue system throwing everyone into a ~.500 win rate no matter how well or badly one plays.
pretty much this. idk how rocket league does it but their system makes me feel like i'm actually where i should be, and that i progress as i get better.

so i pretty much only play carball now.

I haven't played in a while and want to but I'd probably fuck up people's ranks

Like Glare said we aren't doing comp at all, the quickplay games have been really good, we win some we lose some. All the people we have been playing with the last week are will to play different roles, I heal the majority of the time but I tank and try to DPS but enough of the TW people can carry as dps if it isn't working we adjust what we are playing. The 6 stacks with TW people play really well, when we have 4 the 2 pugs just aren't in sync and the games don't play out as well.

We aren't trolling in games, everyone is trying to win and we adjust if we are struggling but we aren't worried about a loss. Great way to relax at the end of the day.

Sounds good to me. My wife and I play a lot so you'll have to put up with her (although she generally plays healer roles which is cool)

Back