WotLK info

Priest changes look okay...now.

Until they somehow ruin them.

Pretty sure right now hymn is trainable and the guardian is the deep holy talent. Most of the shadow changes make it a hell of alot better in PvP.

the more I see, it makes it seem they didn't even really look at mages, just basic new rank updates

of all the classes, they have the least changes to them, and right now they're probably the second to worst class to play, next to certain specs of shaman

Hey now, mages get a Firey Ice Ball. Or is it an Icey Fire Ball? I hope it shoots in a channelled 5 missle form. That'd be awesomely creative.

Mage "changes" make me glad I'm leveling a warrior. I have no idea how Titan's Grip will be even remotely balanced and shockwave should make AOE tanking quite a bit easier.

Mage "changes" make me glad I'm leveling a warrior. I have no idea how Titan's Grip will be even remotely balanced and shockwave should make AOE tanking quite a bit easier.

Come on man, wielding 2 Brutal Gladiator's executioners with Execution enchants will be TOTALLY balanced...

...because that'll be the only guy that can stand up to the Death Knight's ludicrously OP powers.

Isn't Titan's Grip like a 41+ point talent in fury? I don't see how it will be OP considering fury sucks balls in PvP.

Are you fucking serious? Now they make roots allowed indoors? Now?!? I only played a Druid since the start, and now that I'm no longer Druid now they are going to make roots allowed indoors? Do they have any fucking idea how much I would have loved that? We wasted talent points with things like Nature's Grasp and it wouldn't do shit indoors.

I'm just crossing my fingers they start to market this game to people with disposable incomes. Marketing a MMO to tweens and teens is usually not a good strategy.

Look at WoW, then look at AoC. Or even any other MMO for that matter. Not only how cartoony is it but some clear lines between the actuall violence, blood, suggestive themes, and you can see WoW was more or less being targeted for teenagers. Anything potentially disturbing (NE dancing like strippers, alcohol references, etc.) was toned down enough a legal department could make easy work of any real protest. The outcries over the first Brewfest was enough to say it, just the fact people complained about it says there's a lot more kids playing the game than adults. Kids who most likely have no income to maintain a monthly subscription.

Did make some amount of sense though, if they could get teens hooked on it then it would cement them in when they reach their early adult years when they did have money coming in.

Back