You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

how come cyanide didnt get banned when he called my mom and told her i sold coke

fuck you rayn

i am unsure why you don't think its a big deal to start calling people's houses? i feel like most people here would be pretty annoyed by that.

that really happened? i think you guys are confusing me not keeping up with forum drama for favoritism, especially lately when i have been out of commission.

yea it was like 5 years ago and it happened shortly after i posted my telephone number on tribalwar

i am unsure why you don't think its a big deal to start calling people's houses? i feel like most people here would be pretty annoyed by that.

Shit like that is dangerous for would-be pranksters, too. With some of the people on TW, you never know who's going to take that REALLY personally and then show up at your house one night with an aluminum fucking baseball bat and a jar of KY.

that really happened? i think you guys are confusing me not keeping up with forum drama for favoritism, especially lately when i have been out of commission.

Just take a poll asking "who thinks it's ok to find out other poster's phone numbers and then call them unbidden?"

And then ban everyone who votes yes.

why are you such a self-righteous nerd lobster?

don't you have anything else to do like beg tribalwars.net team admins to make you the leader so you can run your super special strategy for winning

kura and his "Friends" have run off like 3/4ths of the cool people who actually used to play tribes on this forum the past 3 years, dont tell me you have not noticed rayn?

Back