blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

So did HiRez even check logs or just ban straight off hearsay and that video of someone playing as BuhItz?

Napclown pulled the "I" instead of "l" trick and successfully got another player banned. Yet there's a major company on the other hand basing their bans off hearsay and not even checking logs apparently. Still can't decide which is more pathetic.

the impostering isn't pathetic, it's pretty brilliantly funny (in a nerd on nerd drama++ kind of way), but hirez banning a paying customer based off of a youtube video without looking at any kind of logs is ridiculously pathetic.

i gave mistcane hm2 in like 2006

he begged me for weeks

he even offered like 8.40 or something over paypal for crc file thing

hes a pretty pathetic faggot

pm where he says he does cheat:

bcCDf.jpg

hahaha

the impostering isn't pathetic, it's pretty brilliantly funny (in a nerd on nerd drama++ kind of way), but hirez banning a paying customer based off of a youtube video without looking at any kind of logs is ridiculously pathetic.

This. def not giving any money to hirez now

i gave mistcane hm2 in like 2006

he begged me for weeks

he even offered like 8.40 or something over paypal for crc file thing

hes a pretty pathetic faggot

So you make up stories to tell TW and you impersonate people in a video game to get them banned? Wow dude, I really thought I had seen the lowest of the low but holy fuck you are pathetic. Oh wait, AND you +rep yourself from smurf accounts. That's 3 strikes, now go jump in the Ohio river and drown faggot.

So you make up stories to tell TW and you impersonate people in a video game to get them banned? Wow dude, I really thought I had seen the lowest of the low but holy fuck you are pathetic. Oh wait, AND you +rep yourself from smurf accounts. That's 3 strikes, now go jump in the Ohio river and drown faggot.

lmao guilty queer goes rage from zero to sixty at record speed

Last edited:
Back