[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

phaytal I miss arguing with you. triple is too easy, you're the blue square to his green circle.

Hey man.

Apologies. I've been crazy busy lately. I left Google and have been traveling a bit and doing some consulting.

I'm still the blue square, just more family focused. I promise you can still count on me to back most of the left ideals and overstep them from time to time.

I still think Trump is a fuck stain if that's any consolation. :)

Phaytal since youve been gone drumpf has won the nobel peace prize and we have taken down netflix for having rhe obama documentry!

Lots of wins i dont see killary with any wins! Sad!

it begins. .

bl2frchoz3011.jpg

I wouldn't argue that he's some master negotiator, but he's obviously had experience.

meanwhile you use the word "bankruptcy" as if you learned what it meant from monopoly. stick to stocking shelves or whatever it is you do.
No, I learned about bankruptcy from being a bankruptcy consultant for six years in the 1990s. $99/hour.

Sent from *magical device* using Tapatalk

Lol like when lawyers do legal research for 200 an hr now when it's their paralegal if not legal secretary searching on lexisnexus?

If you move from bankruptcy consultancy of any serious hours to something else before the major uptick of bankruptcies around the .com bubble and 9/11 u must have fucked up somewhere

Also how do you learn while already a consultant unless someone else is giving you that title for billing purposes? Consultants know, employees learn (and know). I'm not saying you didn't bring papers between the 3rd floor and 4th floor but the papers in DC with my name on it regarding human trafficking and subsequent drug trafficking trends I could spin as "counter trafficking in persons consultant" or "bitch intern who managed to fit in some cool projects by outplaying and networking the other interns"

Last edited:
Anyone else remember when Dems were red, and republicans were blue?
Can you please link me an exact date as to when the Democrats and Republicans changed sides? More specifically, when the Republicans stopped being Whigs/Statists, and magically turned into the freedom from government and loving individual rights party?

Yes, the Democrats used to be what we now call Libertarians but I keep reading about the Republicans changing and I can't find anything proving they morphed into the party of Liberty.

'party of liberty' :lol:

CHOOSE LIFE
Well, the argument states that at some point, the parties changed sides. Seeing as how the Jeffersonian Democrats were the party of the individual over the State (libertarianism), and the Republicans were Statist Whigs, when did the Republicans morph into the party that promotes individualism over collectivism and does everything to shrink the State?

It's a loaded question. You will never find it because the Republicans are still Statist Whigs while the Democrats changed from Libertarianism individualism to full-on Jewish collectivism.

Lol like when lawyers do legal research for 200 an hr now when it's their paralegal if not legal secretary searching on lexisnexus?

If you move from bankruptcy consultancy of any serious hours to something else before the major uptick of bankruptcies around the .com bubble and 9/11 u must have fucked up somewhere

Also how do you learn while already a consultant unless someone else is giving you that title for billing purposes? Consultants know, employees learn (and know). I'm not saying you didn't bring papers between the 3rd floor and 4th floor but the papers in DC with my name on it regarding human trafficking and subsequent drug trafficking trends I could spin as "counter trafficking in persons consultant" or "bitch intern who managed to fit in some cool projects by outplaying and networking the other interns"

By far the most successful 'consultant' I've ever known is a college buddy who decided to pretty much ignore our Comp Sci curriculum and focused on becoming a SME in COBOL, which is by all modern accounts, a dead programming language.

He routinely bills himself out at $300/hr when financial firms need dinosaur code maintenance. It's absurd.

Last edited:
By dinosaur code maintenance do you mean secretly working with Russians on something nefarious? Because that's what this "consulting" sounds like.

Back