[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

MAGA = More Assholes in Government Arrested

Mueller adds DOJ cybercrime prosecutor to his team - POLITICO
Special counsel Robert Mueller has added a prosecutor with significant cybercrime expertise to his team.

Ryan Dickey, a senior lawyer in the Justice Department’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, has been detailed to Mueller’s team since early November, a U.S. official told POLITICO.

Donald's whole team gonna be penetrated by Dickey

giphy.gif

arsin still sperging about rep points

gfg
At times comprehension and perception doesn't seem to be your strong suit either my white atlantean friend who (amazingly) doesn't see any SJW influences in Star Wars at all. :lol:

It's pretty clear that I don't give a fuk about rep, everytime I shut down a Cat LAdy thread I'm sure to reap beaucoup de negrep. And yet a hard hitting poster like you, always calling out the bs etc. often employing overly strong language, can't understand my complaint about the motivation behind posting a negrep - one of intellectual cowardice, which I am contemptuous about. You on the other hand yawn while the world burns cause ur above it all. Levitate above flames much coombs? :ugh:

Hey Scoobs you yellowbacked slope headed faggot, explain to us how a non US citizen became Prez with a faked birth certificate? And how the FBI, CIA et al were fooled but that you weren't. :ralf:

And coombz, when the big boys are playing, please keep yourself confined (as you usually do) to the sidelines. Eat your white bread drink the waters provided by white atlantis. And when the fires lick your shoes tapping the heals together three times wont' save you.

So if they follow the same path as AT&T and Verizon after announcing bread crumb bonuses, we can expect 10s of thousands of layoffs?

MAGA boys.

"She's like a woman with a Virginia Ham under her arm, crying the blues because she has no bread."
--Tony Soprano

With the tax cut, Wal-Mart increased their revenue by around $130 billion. Instantly. Overnight. Without doing anything.

People that think giving their employees 0.5% of that new found wealth is anything more than cheap PR are imbeciles. If Wal-Mart really cared, they'd pay their people something that would actually change their lives. $11/hr Is laughable.

So you just keep championing for those corporate good guys Gandalf.

Last edited:
With the tax cut, Wal-Mart increased their revenue by around $130 billion. Instantly. Overnight. Without doing anything.

People that think giving their employees 0.5% of that new found wealth is anything more than cheap PR are imbeciles. If Wal-Mart really cared, they'd pay their people something that would actually change their lives. $11/hr Is laughable.

One of the latest businesses reacting to the GOP tax plan is retail giant Walmart, which announced on Thursday that it will increase their minimum wage and hand out bonus checks to their hourly workers. U.S. employees of Walmart will now see their hourly wage kicked up to $11 an hour, and workers will also be receiving bonus checks of up to $1,000.

The retail chain is also bolstering their maternity perks; full-time hourly workers will receive 10 weeks at full pay, as opposed to the six to eight weeks at half pay they're currently awarded. Moreover, new fathers and "non-birthing" mothers will receive paid leave for the first time: six weeks at full pay.

"Walmart also said it would offer financial help to full-time hourly and salaried employees who are seeking to adopt children," notes USA TODAY.

Walmart is the nation's largest private employer, providing employment to over 1 million Americans.

You have to understand. Your motivation is based on greed and envy. Mine is "good for them". The workers at walmart don't have to work at walmart. They can find employment somewhere else. It's a free country. Yet, for some weird reason, they work there. It's also my experience that the people that work there are glad to have the job.

To be completely fair, why don't you give up whatever stupid job you have, and give it to a walmart employee, so they can have a better life? I mean, if you really care that much about the plight of your fellow man. Why should you have a well paying job and the luxury of posting on a silly internet forum when their are so many other people less fortunate?

Let me know how that turns out.

of course you don't care and don't cry about sjw star wars shit.

u agree with it. :shrug:

and u can deny it all u want

So if they follow the same path as AT&T and Verizon after announcing bread crumb bonuses, we can expect 10s of thousands of layoffs?

MAGA boys.

They just up and shuttered a bunch of Sam's Clubs today without even giving notice to employees. So...

Politics is dumb though, there are some good things in the Tax bill and lowering the corp rate was one of them. Of course lots of dumb in there too.

Last edited:
Back