'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it by nigafool - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page 'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it
Page 14 of 25
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
261 - 07-04-2007, 15:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
you mean:

you made a mistake and married too early, she threatened to leave you, and you desperately agreed to allow her to **** other people so you could continue pretending your sham of a relationship was still worthwhile. she gets 10x as much dick as you do vagina, but at least you get to tell her about all the hot girls you salivate over on your way home from working to pay her bills.
I was gonna say that yesterday but said **** it

Sponsored Links
r1cko
VeteranX
Old
262 - 07-04-2007, 15:39
ill put your wife in a headlock and **** her .. all you gotta do is buy the plane ticket bro

Kattanga
VeteranXV
Old
263 - 07-04-2007, 16:14
i'll tag team with rick

Swami
VeteranX
Old
264 - 07-04-2007, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattanga View Post
i'll tag team with rick
Girlfriend and I are arguing - does a guy wanting to DP a girl reveal some homoerotic tendoncies that may be socially acceptable because there's a woman in it or is it more about domination?

I guess the next question is what about double anal and double vaginal? Isn't dick on dick a sure sign of queer feelings?

I'm just ax'n.

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 07-04-2007, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
you mean:

you made a mistake and married too early, she threatened to leave you, and you desperately agreed to allow her to **** other people so you could continue pretending your sham of a relationship was still worthwhile. she gets 10x as much dick as you do vagina, but at least you get to tell her about all the hot girls you salivate over on your way home from working to pay her bills.
hahahhahahaha DAMN!

The-ill-man
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
266 - 07-04-2007, 19:04
what about "celebrity lists" like on entourage, where if you get the opportunity you can do a celebrity that was on your list that both of you made?

Kattanga
VeteranXV
Old
267 - 07-04-2007, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
Girlfriend and I are arguing - does a guy wanting to DP a girl reveal some homoerotic tendoncies that may be socially acceptable because there's a woman in it or is it more about domination?

I guess the next question is what about double anal and double vaginal? Isn't dick on dick a sure sign of queer feelings?

I'm just ax'n.
Well, i have no problem dp her.

But i would also love to sleep with Ricko

Does that make me gay? :/

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
268 - 07-04-2007, 19:11
I'm fairly certain that my wedding vows included something about being monogamous.

Why would you even get married if your intention was to be with someone else?

Afterimage
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 07-04-2007, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I think you've held out pretty well here. In the end I'm all about the pursuit of happiness and how only the individual involved can decide that. The only curtailments I have to that rule of thumb is - don't hurt/**** with other living things in their pursuit of happiness or negative consequences should occur.

It would be a rough hoe for me to toe ( hehe) to be able to have an open relationship.
This was a decision we came to together, nobody forced anybody. It's not "normal" as far as society is concerned, but that doesn't make it bad or retarded (but you're entitled to your opinion). I'm not interested in telling anyone else that they're idiotic for getting married monogamously, or for never dating, or only being interested in trannies. It may not be for me, but my lifestyle isn't for a lot of people.

We were happy before this, but life for us is about taking advantage of opportunities and living with no regrets. When we're old and grey, we want to be able to look back on these times fondly. So far it's been awesome and our relationship has never been stronger. I realize that boggles the minds of many. If people weren't so ****ing hostile about it I'd probably be willing to discuss it further, but most people won't believe it anyway, so what's the point?

Have a good fourth, people.

RoomOnFire
VeteranX
Old
270 - 07-04-2007, 19:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
wedding vows include something about being monogamous.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
271 - 07-04-2007, 19:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Gigafool is bringing up things that somebody said on TW and using it against them.

I thought this was bad?

Wrong. That, my friend, is the POINT. Spoken words can always be taken back, they can be "taken out of context," rephrased, reworded, truncated or exaggerated- in other words, they can be changed.

Something written however, is there forever. We can read it, read it again, and best of all, we can quote it. There for all to see, is that person's original thought, complete with his ability to spell, punctuate, and use grammar. All of this is now available for the rest of us to go back and examine, in loving detail.

It is for this reason that Akuma and Juggernaught are 2 of my favorite posters here.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 07-04-2007, 19:25
yea maybe if you guys weren't such assholes i would tell you why it's so awesome that other guys cum in my wife's ass and vagina and sometimes on her face

Kattanga
VeteranXV
Old
273 - 07-04-2007, 19:29
Yeah i cant see any normal person having an issue with that. You must be a mormon niga

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 07-04-2007, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
I'm fairly certain that my wedding vows included something about being monogamous.

Why would you even get married if your intention was to be with someone else?
Who have you been smurfing as?
Haven't seen you in a DOGS age.

Ratbert
VeteranXV
Old
275 - 07-04-2007, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
ok man ur right nothing has changed in the last 35-50 years
For the FUNDAMENTALS of a good relationship, no, not much has changed.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
276 - 07-04-2007, 20:17
QUESTION: if she gets pregnant, how does your lifestyle change?

HomeGrown
Veteran++
Old
277 - 07-04-2007, 20:53
I hope you all get AIDS.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 07-04-2007, 21:46
This thread once again proves that marriage is for idiots and will continue to be the worst decision you could ever make in your entire life.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 07-04-2007, 21:46
This thread once again proves that marriage is for idiots and will continue to be the worst decision you could ever make in your entire life.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
280 - 07-04-2007, 21:58
This thread once again proves that marriage is for idiots and ******s double post.

Page 14 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page 'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Social Website Bullshit