GESCHLOSSEN

yeah, but you did an awesome job infiltrating them

what we need now is for yout o stay with them, they're gonna get pissed and try to retaliate, the longer you stay there the better for us all. They're gonna reform at the rim and try to make alliances and exact revenge, you may as well not burn bridges and be a part of it

twiztid said:
yeah, but you did an awesome job infiltrating them

what we need now is for yout o stay with them, they're gonna get pissed and try to retaliate, the longer you stay there the better for us all. They're gonna reform at the rim and try to make alliances and exact revenge, you may as well not burn bridges and be a part of it

at that point is it worth my time to stay out of TW? I guess it depends on how significant they can remain....

It sort of blows to not be able to read the TW forums at all :-/

its ok we're only talking shit aobut you

it just makes a lot more sense to have as many well placed spies as possible than to reveal our tactics. Who knows who is reading this forum right now, but any record of what we were able to achieve by undercover work is only comprimised in the future by what you've posted. If some other lurkers are around here, we'll never get another former TW member in some other tribe again, and as a result won't ever have this much fun again

Even though I did not have enough resources to partake in the attack because I just started playing, I have never been more proud of T/W!

8/7 NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!

GoKu said:
Even though I did not have enough resources to partake in the attack because I just started playing, I have never been more proud of T/W!

8/7 NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!

TW :axe:

Posting sensitive info on TW.com was stupid. VES, but it was.

Thank you, however, for your most excellent (and hilarious) contributions. :D

Many thanks to Colosus for running damage control and moving this thread off the pubic board.

I hope we haven't comprimised future spying activities.

Unfortunately, all tribes will now be aware that we are conducting human intelligence operations, and will be more on guard in the future.

Bounty said:
Posting sensitive info on TW.com was stupid. VES, but it was.

Thank you, however, for your most excellent (and hilarious) contributions. :D

Many thanks to Colosus for running damage control and moving this thread off the pubic board.

I hope we haven't comprimised future spying activities.

Unfortunately, all tribes will now be aware that we are conducting human intelligence operations, and will be more on guard in the future.

Stupid? likely, but didn't matter anymore in my opinion at the time. I was in IRC the whole time and people referenced it and I didn't have a Duke telling me not to :shrug:

I guess in the larger then Destny scheme of things maybe not so good, but its not like having spies is a new tactic :)

Back