*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team-5150.jpg

This is all pretty funny, and stupid. This whole situation could have been resolved by one person: Vir, by resisting the temptation to fan the flames, shutting his fucking manpleaser for once in his god damn life, and just carrying on with his business. But of course, he had to provide us with 40+ pages of unending bullshit and acted like a total cunt on the Internet.

Way to win (AKA lose) at life.

Sorry to see you go, Red. I don't understand why you felt like you needed to be involved in this beyond reigning in your appointed server admin a little, but what's done is done I suppose. Peace.

[THE]Perrin said:
lol, you people are fucking faggots.

TRD has contributed more to the tribes community (in the day there was one) than every one of you combined. And yet at the scent of drama, you're all out there noses to the wind, and cocks in hand.

I for one am sorry to see him go, and condemn this move as unjust.

Booo.
1) if you or i made 7 figures, we'd host servers too
2) he didn't host servers for the community, he hosted servers for his friends to play on and to kick and ban players that shot them in video games
3) people that constantly remind you of things they do (or charity which this most certainly isn't) do not deserve praise

trd's actions can always argued to be self motivated whether you and his buds agree or not, and there are many people in this community like cf who hosted servers or others that have helped tw that do not ask for praise nor do they play sandy vagina on their servers.

Geck0 said:
Exactly. Hey, get your arse out of FLA and come do Australia you lazy bastard.

Free room and all that in Brisbane if you do it, but you have to come up to meet my Mum, who has a boat and will teach you how to drink.
Hey Gecko, if I take a trip to the Land Down Unda next year, we should hook up. I might have some opportunities to get down there after I PCS to Japan. :brows:

wow I don't know whats going on but if vir and trd are involved I'm pretty sure its fucking gay and has to do with server administration.

Redirecting private business funds to help support your personal hobbies, give your friends a place to play under their rules and as an aside help the internet gaming community is a noble task indeed. I wish more people could do it.

Here's to you, Mister Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy, you are a true American hero

Pagy said:
1) if you or i made 7 figures, we'd host servers too
2) he didn't host servers for the community, he hosted servers for his friends to play on and to kick and ban players that shot them in video games
3) people that constantly remind you of things they do (or charity which this most certainly isn't) do not deserve praise

trd's actions can always argued to be self motivated whether you and his buds agree or not, and there are many people in this community like cf who hosted servers or others that have helped tw that do not ask for praise nor do they play sandy vagina on their servers.
In all fairness, I played on 5150 servers a lot, and I shot at them a lot (I occasionally hit them too) and I never got banned.

You have entered a maze of twisty turny passages. The wahhh factor is great here. You feel a little gay and the urge to flee is large.

Yankee said:
Redirecting private business funds to help support your personal hobbies, give your friends a place to play under their rules and as an aside help the internet gaming community is a noble task indeed. I wish more people could do it.

:lol:

Here's to you, Mister Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy, you are a true American hero

Rayn said:
.....I don't think any drama needs to come out of it....

[23:18:55] <Rayn> I predict this thread will entertain me in the morning.
[23:48:55] <Rayn> Well, at least the boards will pick up tomorrow.

=P

Pagy said:
you played tribes?
I have played Tribes since about 3 days after the game came out. I bought it on December 26th from EB, on a return of Falcon 4.0. I bought T2 the day it came out, and TV the first week it came out.

I simply wasnt an IRC admin before T2 came out, so most of the old hardcore players never heard of me ingame.

PJ said:
I have played Tribes since about 3 days after the game came out. I bought it on December 26th from EB, on a return of Falcon 4.0. I bought T2 the day it came out, and TV the first week it came out.

I simply wasnt an IRC admin before T2 came out, so most of the old hardcore players never heard of me ingame.
you would have been known had you played with actual players, whether you were good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back