*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, at work now.

Anyway, just wanted to reiterate there was no malice behind any of this, and there's no hard feelings. The original Vir thread was full of jokes to the effect of 'Vir wouldn't let me say gg' and what not, so I chimed in and joked around to in the spirit of the thread, although my sense of humor is a bit dry as well. I spoke to Vir that night and he was aware of that. Once Red responded and called TW a piece of shit I figured I'd go with it and see what he had to say, but I thought it was patently obvious it was fake since I never spoke to Red about hosting. That was pretty much my contribution to the thread and I stopped reading it after that. I don't think it was my comments that got to him, it was probably the 50 page bandwagon that accompanied them.

Having seen that and then this thread I thought it was pretty obvious he had no interest in being here anymore as he was asking how to delete his account. I obliged, and that's that. I don't think any drama needs to come out of it. I consider myself an extremely objective person and I take nothing personal, especially on the Internet. If I was wrong in interpretting the request for this thread its not problem to restore an account but I don't think that's the case given the context.

I'm sure this will be a big drama fest anyway but what are you going to do.

SarcaStick said:
well, several have earned respect with respect. I can't speak for all of them, but i am cool with the majority. always have been.

I would agree with this, I am a nobody to them and TRD has helped my 1st team out many years ago a few times just because I asked.

ThrillKillKulT said:
I would agree with this, I am a nobody to them and TRD has helped my 1st team out many years ago a few times just because I asked.

Then there was also that 20 page flamewar in early TWL when Adrenaline told Guinness "We are team 5150. We don't play on those days. Pick different dates and times for us to chose from."

More of the "we're a great tribes team and you guys are nobodies."

SarcaStick said:
I'm working. got up extra extra early to get things done.

anywho, i don't like free and i never have. his tdub 'fame' was the whole forum whore thing and people thinking it is somehow 'cool' to have lots and lots of posts. It was retarded.

sure, i have millions of posts, but if rayn knocked it down to zero, i wouldn't care because it's not something i 'look up to' unlike others do. :)

Never mistake a person's integrity for a 'gaming name and/or tag'. People will fuck you regardless, and knowing they are a part of some 'cool' clan/tribe gives no excuse and makes no difference to think otherwise.

In all honesty, you're better off not ever hearing from that queer again.

I think you're definately a good person for what you've done. Trust me, if you ever have to deal with me, you will not ever have to worry about getting fucked in the ass. I'm always firendly, prompt and pay/deliver on time in any and all of my business efforts regardless of who/where you are.

I'd never have a problem dealing direct with you Sarc, you've always been up front even when I've disagreed with you. I know I'd get paid or if there was a problem we could deal with it.

Free? meh, it was painful because a lot of my "TW mates" came out and basically made me out to be shady when all I was doing was hooking a Tdubya up but you get past that shit. Regardless, I'd probably just make the shit buy ME a beer or 3 if we ever met IRL.
You know how it goes prolly better than most about that kind of stuff.

I look a bit scary IRL like you so people tend to expect the worst for some reason. If anything I'm way too soft for my own good but hey, doing the right thing is soooo much easier than fucking someone.

Anyway. appreciate the response bro.

Geck0 said:
I'd never have a problem dealing direct with you Sarc, you've always been up front even when I've disagreed with you. I know I'd get paid or if there was a problem we could deal with it.

Free? meh, it was painful because a lot of my "TW mates" came out and basically made me out to be shady when all I was doing was hooking a Tdubya up but you get past that shit. Regardless, I'd probably just make the shit buy ME a beer or 3 if we ever met IRL.
You know how it goes prolly better than most about that kind of stuff.

I look a bit scary IRL like you so people tend to expect the worst for some reason. If anything I'm way too soft for my own good but hey, doing the right thing is soooo much easier than fucking someone.

Anyway. appreciate the response bro.
You know the saddest part of it all is that because moron had 1,000,000 posts, these other idiots would have looked up to him and believed any and all he would have said, be it good or bad.

haha and in regards to looks, tdub has this amazing persona of the world in that everyone has to be a super model to be successful.

talk about misguided mommy tit sucking morons...

I can't speak for TRD's character as I never knew him. But let me be the first in this thread to say thanks for Tribes TV and Teamsound. The servers were also great and the introduction of TWL was awesome.

It's sad when a lot of people can't get over their egos, and although Tribes has been dead to me for 3-4 years threads come along like this that remind me how much I miss it.

oDDable said:
No hate for 5150 or anything, I've never been banned or kicked by them and for some reason they put my nub ass T2 clan on the zadmin list, but this just seems pretty weak.
That nub ass T2 clan you were on had some clout (me) leading it sir!

SarcaStick said:
I'm working. got up extra extra early to get things done.

anywho, i don't like free and i never have. his tdub 'fame' was the whole forum whore thing and people thinking it is somehow 'cool' to have lots and lots of posts. It was retarded.

sure, i have millions of posts, but if rayn knocked it down to zero, i wouldn't care because it's not something i 'look up to' unlike others do. :)

Never mistake a person's integrity for a 'gaming name and/or tag'. People will fuck you regardless, and knowing they are a part of some 'cool' clan/tribe gives no excuse and makes no difference to think otherwise.

In all honesty, you're better off not ever hearing from that queer again.

I think you're definately a good person for what you've done. Trust me, if you ever have to deal with me, you will not ever have to worry about getting fucked in the ass. I'm always firendly, prompt and pay/deliver on time in any and all of my business efforts regardless of who/where you are.
Hell yeah. Geck0 is the shizz.

Back in the day I though he was just some insane aussie, but now I know he's a cool insane aussie.

SarcaStick said:
You know the saddest part of it all is that because moron had 1,000,000 posts, these other idiots would have looked up to him and believed any and all he would have said, be it good or bad.

haha and in regards to looks, tdub has this amazing persona of the world in that everyone has to be a super model to be successful.

talk about misguided mommy tit sucking morons...

Exactly. Hey, get your arse out of FLA and come do Australia you lazy bastard.

Free room and all that in Brisbane if you do it, but you have to come up to meet my Mum, who has a boat and will teach you how to drink.

Vlasic said:
Hell yeah. Geck0 is the shizz.

Back in the day I though he was just some insane aussie, but now I know he's a cool insane aussie.

I want your pickled arse over here too drinking and fishing, bitch.

Fucking stick that head up again - you are on notice pickle!

Cav Scout said:
Then there was also that 20 page flamewar in early TWL when Adrenaline told Guinness "We are team 5150. We don't play on those days. Pick different dates and times for us to chose from."

More of the "we're a great tribes team and you guys are nobodies."

I remember that, lol.

shades of Panama Jack, eh?

IT's funny. If TRD was really pissed and just didn't want to hang around, it's called restraint, and not visit the site. Instead, he chose to act like a drama queen and got wacked for it. Backlash? It's the fucking internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back