Famous TW Fuckups

im sure its been mentioned but fedz and his "this asshole was in a parking spot, and i thought he was gunna leave and he didnt so later i came back and keyed his car"

One you definitely can't forgot:

Sizeless making a "owned" post, about him owning some girl by putting her head on his dick (he had pants on), and everyone made fun of him because he was really fat, and had bigger boobs then the girl, not to mention the girl looked like she was suffocating, and looked like she was 10. The thread backfired and everyone made fun of him, called him fatty, someone even made a pic showing how he had multiple chins, and it resulted in a ban for sizeless because he was retarded.

Link: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313469&highlight=OWNED

The original pic he posted is an X now because he deleted the pic from wherever it was hosted. Lucky for us, Kobra and Fool made pics making fun of him, so you can still see the original picture. The only difference is that the pic says FAT on the t-shirt, instead of PIMP like it used to. This thread deserves to be on the list. Heres the pics:

Kobra's pic:

fat_owned.jpg

Fools pic:

loller.jpg

EDIT:

be sure to IM him to tell him how fat he is:

AIM sexxlaws05

Last edited:
don't forget logroller too! he made that thread about how he couldn't stand TW any more and he was leaving.

then he came back and kept making :rofl: :lol: OMG I HOPE HE'S OK!!?? to prove some stupid point

then made another thread with some poem about why he did that stupid shit.

i'm sure he'll reply with some justification of his actions. :shrug:

iNVAR said:
don't forget logroller too! he made that thread about how he couldn't stand TW any more and he was leaving.

then he came back and kept making :rofl: :lol: OMG I HOPE HE'S OK!!?? to prove some stupid point

then made another thread with some poem about why he did that stupid shit.

i'm sure he'll reply with some justification of his actions. :shrug:
this is true. as much as everyone likes loggy, that was pretty fucking gay

FireStorm! said:
if those are on there then so is your whole gay phase

and if that wasn't a fuckup then nothing is

My objective of annoying you all was amazingly successful, and therefore the very antithesis of fuckupedness.

has gofishgirl waddled her fat ass up into canada yet, I hope more emos follow her example and stop gaying up the states.

Aestis, you missed alot of good drama from the past......cy vs madcat, fraggle, 5150 and s3, virus time.....virus time virus time. virus time?

that was a good post logroller. all the old stealth stories.(those are real real real old) the Gabe story where the people called his house all the time cause he has a similar number as the bank.

Back