As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Roundhouse321 said:
I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

I'd hit his mom.

frida.jpg

Bodom said:
hey, maybe in 4 years when you get your liscense you can take her on a roadtrip!

ps - invest in suntan lotion. and a razor

Step off f00s. Nonez of you were getting laid in such style when you were (or presently are) that skinny lookin.

ns roundhouse. :)

I never considered myself a particually attractive man .....looking at that picture makes me know how lucky i am.

I just thought about this

a cruise is several hundred dollars

you payed for your girlfriend (hundreds of dollars) and her parents let her go with you

when you're both like 15

what in the shit is wrong with you people

Roundhouse321 said:
I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch

Wow, I read all the way to the end of the thread expecting a "Earning her pay?" comment. TW has really slipped over the past year.

:dapimp:

/me pictures roundhouse laughing at all the fucking dorks trying to get to him

He's obviously got it pretty good at 15, and a hot chick to boot. I don't think the photoshop macros and the 'rofl' smilies are gonna keep him up tonight kiddos :)

so let me get this story straight... your 15, she is 14. You shared a cabin on a cruise with complete parent consent on both sides?

oct.Bull-Shit.jpg

Back