Cheated On

i hope they are the chick and not the dood.

Not to make light of the situation, cause Blitz is cool and it sucks ass that something like this would happen, but this thread kinda reminds me of that "my boyfriend cheated on me, so now i'm naked" thread, only reverse.

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
They were the BF_Flash pix

Regardless of how pissed I am right now, I won't be posting pictures of her.

Is she ugly and you're afraid we'll all judge your taste?

pfft, don't even worry about it

wow bro sorry to hear that

no offense, but dump the whore. cut and dry bubba.
you don't need shit like that in your life, no one does. Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.
as for the moron who fucked you over, well...guys will be guys no matter what. I will never trust another guy with a chick i'm seeing. kick his ass :shrug:
seriously, you really should post pics of her nekkid. She's the one who fucked you over the most, might as well have some fun at her expense :shrug:
anyway, gl with the rest of your life, don't do anything dumb though, think before you act!!!

hahaha, you need to have pics of HER jerking off!!

god damnit.

but anyway, i've had it happen before, too. you're sooooo much better than she is. you'll get over this and you'll definitely find a better woman. it's the truth.

*cough*

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

Back