Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagy said:
Yoda, since this was obviously an attention seeking post, and i know you'll read it, here's my advice.

Every teenager goes through this, don't be a fucking moron and actually do it. Picture your mother's face as she stands beside your casket. Picture your brothers' faces... Are you the kind of person to hurt them like that? Don't be selfish. Millions of people have it 10x worse than you, put your life into perspective. Right now, some father is raping some daughter out there. Somewhere, a child is taking their last breath because they are about to die of starvation. Somewhere, 2 kids are about to lose their parents in a car crash.

Losing your girlfriend at the precious age of 15 is hardly a problem. I lost a girlfriend when i was 16. We dated for a year. 3 days after we broke up, she started going with some other guy. Wow, that made me feel exactly how you do right now. Dude, this may sound so fucking cliche, but there are many fish in the sea. i've been with girls 10x better than her, then once you get to college, my god, its so fucking easy to meet people.

Of course, you forget if he really is mentally ill, not just "teenage angst", someone in that much pain doesn't really care about how others will feel once they are dead, because they are in some much pain as it is.

The biggest myth of suicide is that its always about the person wanting to die. It is never about wanting to die.

The person just wants the pain to stop, which has become so unbearable that the only recourse to them is to end their life.

Most people equate dying with eternal sleep, and when we sleep, we don't feel pain, so it seems like the perfect solution.

Everyone presumes here that this is typical teenage angst. wtf, you don't even know Yoda. If this was consistent crap, then yeah: make jokes, say horrible stuff. But what if it isn't?

What if Yoda was abused as a child and he has 10 years of repressed hurt, feelings and anger boiling over inside of him? Other stuff too... we like to joke on TW about people being gay, but they say there is a statistic that 1 in 3 teenagers who kills themselves is gay/lesbian or is currently questioning their sexuality.

And even if it is "typical teenage shit," what if in a moment he decides "fuck it" and jumps in front of an ice cream truck? And what if all that it took was one kind post on here to make him stop and see the error in his thinking? How many kids do you think go out like that? Probably lots.

Mama, take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

Mama, put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore.
That long black cloud is comin' down
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land

Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

The blue bus is callin' us
The blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken' us

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...I want to...fuck you

C'mon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
C'mon, yeah

Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end

well.. detective yidd did some work and found some interesting information.

1) Yoda had been posting in the Poll: Whos better thread shortly before his suicide thread
2) Yoda must be some gay nerd momo irl because dooster (who i assume knows him) posted this in the formentioned thread
TOMAS (yoda)- stfu please! YOU HAVE NO FREINDS- YOU GO AND JERK OFF WITH YOUR NERD BUDDIES ALL DAY AND PRETEND TO BE COOL ON TW FORUMS. UNTIL U GROW A PENIS AND ACTUALLY MAKE EYE CONTACT WITHA GIRL, STFU. I AM NOT WHIPPED. ITS CALLED BEING FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE COOLER THEN UR HOMO FRIENDS WILL EVER BE. guys- yoda is this homo at my school who has never ever conversed with a girl and then when ever he visits his cousin, he takes pics of them together (hence all those pics of that buttski girl).
3) so dooster is responsible for everything...flame on

Spiderman said:
if i read this thread will it prove to be a big waste of my time??

Well, after reading it, you will be left with the sense that you are powerless to do anything about the problems of someone else that you don't know, can't locate, and don't particularly care for. On top of that, you will be filled with ambivalence due to the fact that this is just another pathetic indication of the bottomless human need for love and self love, and if you learn nothing else from it, it's that we're either fallen beings in a flawed and warped universe, or empty biomass whose only purpose is to experience pain and react to it.

So really, it's much better to just go grab a Triple Mocha Caramel Latte and read some comic books or something.

LogRoller said:
Well, after reading it, you will be left with the sense that you are powerless to do anything about the problems of someone else that you don't know, can't locate, and don't particularly care for. On top of that, you will be filled with ambivalence due to the fact that this is just another pathetic indication of the bottomless human need for love and self love, and if you learn nothing else from it, it's that we're either fallen beings in a flawed and warped universe, or empty biomass whose only purpose is to experience pain and react to it.

So really, it's much better to just go grab a Triple Mocha Caramel Latte and read some comic books or something.

i thought so :)

Man I hate people nowadays. Fucking pussies. Everyone has problems, fucking deal with it. Am I the only one who's sick of the constant "boo fucking hoo I'm depressed wah wah wah I need therapy / gonna kill myself" bullshit?

Prime example, I know atleast 17 people from my college that go to therapy because they think they're "depressed". One guy I know went to therapy because he broke up with a girl after 3 weeks. Cry me a fucking river.

Then there's this one girl who's dad is a millionaire, she's fucking loaded, has everything she'd ever want. But ohh noooo she's "depressed" because how horrible her life is. wah wah wah.

60 years ago you'd never see any of this bullshit. People dealt with their own problems. They didn't take this shit public, they realized everyone has problems and they're not special. And when they did get into a depression? They went to Europe, kicked ass, then came home and fucked for 3 months straight.

Yoda you're an attention loving little bitch, go fuck yourself.

i blame it on "im a loser now listen to me whine about how my life sucks" bands like staind.... what ever happened to good ole satan bands??

blame the psychologists/psychiatrists. their "therapy" often consists of getting their patients to "discover" that the reason they're feeling the way they are or how their lives are is because they're "clinically depressed". this depression is often due to an alcoholic father, or an overbearing mother, or an overworked spouse, etc. their solutions? blame everyone else for their problems, and pop a bunch of anti-depressants instead of taking any pro-active approach toward bettering their lives. result? a society who needs to be beaten over the head before they take responsibility for their own actions, with "therapy strategies" that enable their therapist and pharmaceutical companies who supply the happy pills to get stupidly rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back