Tesla the fake company

oh you're not a snowflake anymore eh?
come drive that shit on California freeways... i see em all the time, and i cutem off in my beater '84 volkwagon jetta
they're too scared to wreck their expensive car
anyway
we're all doing 35 mph here
thanks dems for the overpopulation you've brought for your votes
oh ya
ima using my dodge 2007 ram for mexico Where i can drive it like a man

every person i see driving one of those things looks like (((them))) i don't think you're one of (((them)))... you've just bought into their narative

:finger:
I get to drive 80mph on my commute every day. Sounds like you need to just move somewhere else, CA is an overpopulated hellhole. I doubt you'll stop blaming dems for all your issues but it couldn't hurt to try and handle your own shit.
And the people around here aren't afraid to drive fast cars like they are actually fast cars. My souped up turbo car got left in the dust by a P90D, the way that thing takes off is surreal.

Typical tribal "Ill carry water for you Elon."

Title: Elon Musk’s childhood was ‘excruciating’ and he got beaten up a lot

Editor: Business Insider's CEO and Editor-In-Chief Henry Blodget is a Yale history graduate who previously worked on Wall Street until he was banned for life from the securities industry because of his violations of securities laws and subsequent civil trial, which ended with a $2 million fine plus a $2 million disgorgement and the permanent ban in 2003.

Author: (((Mary Kosoff)))

Lie: Elon Musk is the founder of Tesla.

Propaganda piece: Elon Musk’s childhood was ‘excruciating’ - Business Insider

Not Jewish at all amirite?

Last edited:
Odio seems to think that people who want a good solid and fast car are overly concerned with the environment?
Not that gas cars aren't composed of the same plastics and full of combustible fuel or anything.
The Model S blows the doors off cars that cost 4x as much, and it does it with silent and smooth efficiency. The electric motor is superior, and apparently all these auto "leaders" need to be shown the light. GM and Ford still think people want FWD golf carts like it's 1995, even BMW went ahead and made sure their electric model was uglier than an abortion survivor. And you're over here scrutinizing panel gaps like it fucking matters. And complaining about lithium as if we didn't spend the last 50 years fucking up the middle-east over oil.
Gas cars in it's price class aren't looking great, and there's virtually no competition in the electric market.
By the time the mainstream auto makers get a clue there won't be enough batteries for them. Gigifactory is a critical part of securing their own future and leaving the other in the dust.
some of us, when we spend our money on cars, don't want them to look like they were built in shop class by highschool students
but if you're okay driving a piece of shit with no fit and finish more power to you

jfc i'm glad obibun came back so that faggot poser wiglaf can see how a real baller posts on tribalwar gaming news forums general discussion threads

my friend is saying the tesla in space is fake...

nigga wtf. its not fake.
I2a1srA.jpg

where the stars at tho
Flash photography would negate the exposure time needed to pick up the stars.

And yes there's a red Tesla in space. YOu can watch the dog and pony show here, live!

Musk, no longer just a man you know ...

but a Messiah. Steve Jobs must be envious of this marketeering genius.

Back