Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation

Just remember the Islamic faith is all about peace and good will. It's those damn Nazis we have to worry about

pu01OTs.png

with that said i honestly don't know how to feel about this

i mean when these people talk

DSXv1ZOW4AEve3F.jpg

DSXv1hAXcAAexpy.jpg

DSXv1ddWAAACy01.jpg

DSXv1ZXWkAAsefV.jpg

I 100% want to do the complete opposite (by default)

but then again Islam sucks and to see this radical regime go will not hurt my feelings one bit

but watching them no longer piss off Israel sure would put me back tbh

Kike media (and its shills) is going super hard on Iran sabre-rattling propaganda again.

I almost want to respond, but at this point I'm afraid Havax will try and swat me.
Or someone will want to swat him.

I'm going to say I'm interested in the subject and hope nothing turns up. We've started.

I almost want to respond, but at this point I'm afraid Havax will try and swat me.
Or someone will want to swat him.

I'm going to say I'm interested in the subject and hope nothing turns up. We've started.

And why the fuck would I do that to you? I don't hate you like you hate me.

In fact, at this point it's mostly pity for you.

after the tw bully squad ran dare into an asylum, vanster became their target -- he may be showing some of the same symptoms of tw bullying as dare showed

#Sad!

after the tw bully squad ran dare into an asylum, vanster became their target -- he may be showing some of the same symptoms of tw bullying as dare showed

#Sad!

The biggest symptom is someone coming here after being targeted. Talk about pre-existing mental health issues.

y2k johnny mac had everybody's vote

that is y the rnc had 2 make him feel the bern in the primaries

now we find out that the problem isn't that he $sold out$, it's that his brain was eating itself up

#Sad!

now i wonder what mittens rmoney's excuse is

i hear he changed his twitter location so he wouldn't look like such a carpetbegger in UT

Back