Feannag

Veteran XV
MMOhell_poster_prev.jpg

Dot dot dot.

Alliance Human Paladins are the biggest ragers I know.

I'm doing the Bones and Arrows quest in WG on my rogue, I get this paladin low. He bubble, heals, mounts, and spams /laugh at me 100 times.

Then I go and kill his priest buddy, take his 5 bones, cloak, vanish, and fly up before he kills me. I go and fly next to him and he /spits at me 100 times.

Was pretty entertaining.

We were doing the "burn the catapults" quests in HFP w/ my shaman, friend had his dk (both @ 60). I had 2 rogues kill me a few times while i was working on the quests (friend was stuck in HH setting up his ui). Eventually he made it over and killed both the rogues. So the Rogue logged on his 80 BE Pally to camp us. I ended up killing his friend a few more times, and we eventually logged on our 80's and camped him. he then called his whole guild over.

We got back on our alts and played BG's :p.

Last edited:
Alliance Human Paladins are the biggest ragers I know.

I'm doing the Bones and Arrows quest in WG on my rogue, I get this paladin low. He bubble, heals, mounts, and spams /laugh at me 100 times.

Then I go and kill his priest buddy, take his 5 bones, cloak, vanish, and fly up before he kills me. I go and fly next to him and he /spits at me 100 times.

Was pretty entertaining.

Absolutely 100% true. I have never been spammed as much as I have after trinketing out of stun and raping them down twice (100% to like 5%, bubble, heal (still taunting and laughing), then 100% to 0%).

The kicker? What they have to do to kill me:

Stun + DS + CS + JoWhatever seal they have on + instant exorcism. And you get spammed taunts like crazy.

What I do to kill Pallies:

CS + Mut + CB Evis + Mut + KS + Mut + Gouge/blind depending on energy (they usually bubble around here, if not I Dismantle, pop Prep, evasion and CoS, Mut, Cb Evis and hope they're dead. )

Or they bubble, and I have to CoS, sprint out of Cons, bandage, Stealth/vanish depending on if they give me time, and repeat the whole fucking process again, but without 130 energy to start.

And they can still LoH if they have it, and even if after all this, they still win, I get spammed like a motherfucker, usually along with a /y of Y OU L OS E

We were doing the "burn the catapults" quests in HFP w/ my shaman, friend had his dk (both @ 60). I had 2 rogues kill me a few times while i was working on the quests (friend was stuck in HH setting up his ui). Eventually he made it over and killed both the rogues. So the Rogue logged on his 80 BE Pally to camp us. I ended up killing his friend a few more times, and we eventually logged on our 80's and camped him. he then called his whole guild over.

We got back on our alts and played BG's :p.

That actually happens a lot. I was questing in borean and I helped a mage who got jumped by 2 DK's. we managed to kill them, so they got on their 80 druids and followed us around for about 2 hours, killing us over and over and over again.

That actually happens a lot. I was questing in borean and I helped a mage who got jumped by 2 DK's. we managed to kill them, so they got on their 80 druids and followed us around for about 2 hours, killing us over and over and over again.

pffft

then you call us over, i'm all about camping some faggots

I only hate fight-camping because it tends to be a huge waste of time, which isn't good when you are on a budget or deadline. Friend and I did a RAF a while back and decided to quest in STV. We got camped a couple of times by a pair of 80s so we went to get our 80s (which we had parked in BB). The end-result was wasting two and a half hours going back and forth with these two losing and winning until more alliance showed up. That saddest part was every time we won THEY would sit as ghosts and wait for their CDs to be up again (they were a holy paladin and an enhancement shaman) before rezzing to fight us again.

It was half fun, kind of gay, and ultimately cut into our RAF-link time heavily that night.

I can remember way back in Silens some horde was camping someone so we got like 6 priests together and just nonstop MCed him around STV for a good.. hour at least. Apparently you couldn't log out because you were stuck in combat, so he'd just keep /cry and /sigh. We actually subbed ppl in because the intial people got bored.

Another time a guy got dragged like halfway across the map all the way into IF. You used to be able to really fuck with people, not so much anymore :s (haha killing the GM/FP in SS and watching ppl just nonstop landing and dying.. so mean but so fun)

It wasn't that we sucked, at the time my paladin didn't have dual spec and we all had PvE gear. The alliance in quest were doing arena together and had top PvP gear. We gave them a run for their money, and even then if we sucked THAT much why were they so insistent on waiting until their CDs (Lay on Hands, Spirit Wolves, etc.) were up before fighting us again?

It wasn't that we sucked, at the time my paladin didn't have dual spec and we all had PvE gear. The alliance in quest were doing arena together and had top PvP gear. We gave them a run for their money, and even then if we sucked THAT much why were they so insistent on waiting until their CDs (Lay on Hands, Spirit Wolves, etc.) were up before fighting us again?

that's pretty bad if you AND them are waiting around 15+ minutes for cooldowns to be up

that's pretty bad if you AND them are waiting around 15+ minutes for cooldowns to be up

We weren't waiting, they were. And of course we had to sit there and wait while alive while they sat down as ghosts for their LoH and ghost wolf to be up. The kills mainly went back and forth and we planned to rez to catch them by surprise as the GY was only... maybe 30 seconds away? When we killed them we'd have to wait for them to rez with their CDs up.

Another time a guy got dragged like halfway across the map all the way into IF. You used to be able to really fuck with people, not so much anymore :s (haha killing the GM/FP in SS and watching ppl just nonstop landing and dying.. so mean but so fun)

This totally reminds me of the time when right after game launch, around the time people first started clearing MC that we found a guy willing to help us grief our own faction.

We had probably about 8 healers MC'ing and then healing a dwarf warrior who had free reign throughout Orgrimmar. Definitely a proud moment in my WoW life, wish I'd thought to Fraps that with all the global spam and hate we got in the forums it was so rewarding.

fucking with people in wow was the highlight of all of my gaming.

once when i played alliance we "kidnapped" the flight master from org. then while my buddies drug him down to the bottom of the barrons. I made a thread on the realm forums that said

IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FLIGHT MASTER ALIVE AGAIN YOU WILL BUY THE BEEF JERKEY IN THE AH FOR 10,000 GOLD!

i drew a rope and put a gag in his mouth in mspaint.

keep in mind that the flight master will not re spawn until killed so, noon could fly out of org. They paid it.

We also got two full groups of 40 people together and wouldnt let people in MC/BWL until they would pay for something in the shared AH buying the ma right of passage (we would MC someone with a priest and spam guild info until someone connected to our vent.

Once they finally did i had a voice changer i would use (typical bad guy in movie) act. I told them something like if they buy the beef jerky in the shared AH that was like 10K g it would buy them right of passage for a week.

Last edited:

once when i played alliance we "kidnapped" the flight master from org. then while my buddies drug him down to the bottom of the barrons. I made a thread on the realm forums that said

IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FLIGHT MASTER ALIVE AGAIN YOU WILL BUY THE BEEF JERKEY IN THE AH FOR 10,000 GOLD!

keep in mind that the flight master will not re spawn until killed so, noon could fly out of org. They paid it.

i find this very hard to believe, any pics? You'd think that this is as good as a reason as any to take some SS's

We weren't waiting, they were. And of course we had to sit there and wait while alive while they sat down as ghosts for their LoH and ghost wolf to be up. The kills mainly went back and forth and we planned to rez to catch them by surprise as the GY was only... maybe 30 seconds away? When we killed them we'd have to wait for them to rez with their CDs up.

I really hate it when the Ghost Wolf cooldown isn't up yet.

We also got two full groups of 40 people together and wouldnt let people in MC/BWL until they would pay for something in the shared AH buying the ma right of passage (we would MC someone with a priest and spam guild info until someone connected to our vent.

Once they finally did i had a voice changer i would use (typical bad guy in movie) act. I told them something like if they buy the beef jerky in the shared AH that was like 10K g it would buy them right of passage for a week.

I at least believe Feannag is truthful in his posts.

Back