[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

he was not unstucktime when i recruit him. he was Elixir copa probably knew of him when he played renegades or something but that was around when LT was first big that was after Masters and team BITCH tho, non and i made like 20 different teams after team wtf

1 time long ago i see this server called lord of the rings clan fellowship

{-o-}

tag was some kind of ring idk i am not making it right

this team have a thorin nazgul and other lotr ppl name

i am wondering if this theme clan where these doods get their names from at start of base

it was base server and this before LT

in the end it true there is no hope tho because even tho sleepy was real horrible at hiding hacks at first eventually when he get a brain it will be real hard to catch

anyone with half a brain and some skill can use happymod without being caught

i think if we send nofix enuff mdma he will write anti cheat or OD

1 time long ago i see this server called lord of the rings clan fellowship

{-o-}

tag was some kind of ring idk i am not making it right

this team have a thorin nazgul and other lotr ppl name

i am wondering if this theme clan where these doods get their names from at start of base

it was base server and this before LT

i first meet thorin in tribe !X! team with oldman aka mechanic and s0ck and ryezor and smokeyjoe and twista other noobies

i also meet smurfhater he a black person he use name auslese (pronounce oshlayza it mean bitch)

i not really have a story to go with this

snow not train with firelion / pimp

those were SoD fags

snow train with me and shallah and ardrid in cats

countless hours of HPB dueling

sweat blood tears all on keyboard, dedicate much of our lives

nofix not want money i doubt he needs with his skills

i remember i ask to join -os- when it was decent (had crazynick noot thorin razorstone korn several good ppl) and noot post my log in public channel

i got real sad

fuk man

when he train fire and pimp? he not play for SoD

me dyc, also molten train as HPB for many year on OGL HPB ladder. even jm5k on our team

then me n dyc form HPB arena clan. even include dyc's brother apotheosis (johns hopkins university good pedigree)

on many arena clan together after as we become LPB

that is story of 1999/2000 mayb u dont know or not remember

i not around in 1999 but sn0w kno firelion pimp and many other founding sod

i kno few founding member of sod becuz they play mod etc

maybe u not around when thing happen idk

we all kno fire pimp and other sod fags

but to us they were sod fags, if i rememb correctly us include dyc

many argument during arena match vs. sod and their fag tactics, or no show and then no report, etc.

dyc also in children and that have shallah pimp firelion l.spiro all botb dueler so there probably other side to this story that u not kno about

game is shit u do not need good comp 2 be play great cuz every1 suck blitz is best capper cuz he use the invisibility pack

anyway i hope i do not play this cuz it terrible game

Back