[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

dare it is true that if ppl r smart they can hide it well but sleepy is horrible at hiding

even if u dont think he cheat we should ban just 4 him release happymod when he got caught

also those demos r pretty concrete there were some good moments i only watched 3/4 of the EV one but i seen some things that make me laugh irl

oh yeah and the reason i think he cheats (ill say it again), is because he TOLD ME he would continue cheating regardless of what people think.

and not to mention the fact that anyone who's even remotely intelligent knows he's still cheating and is a huge faggot

btw smurfing as haut for 3 years was one of my greatest tribal memories

disk i am not mad at u and u r lying 2 urself if u ever thot u were good even with all the cheats u have collected over the years etc

alberta is scum threw and threw

i thot bravo have more chance than him showing in that draft tourney then he show up to defend with freight train a few time like the faggots they r

dare you're lying to yourself if you think that you we're ever even remotely g00d @ tribes.

you had a 12 ping and i could still beat you

that's what i call pathetic (also why i suspect you so mad)

whatever bye

disk u r univerisely known as terrible and a cheater virgin with a lisp u never been on my level

ya my line is trying to prove ppl cheating in a video game

i play vs so many smug hacker over the year i just can not be bothered 2 care anymore

case in point look at disk rite now

I don't care either

I just cant believe you're all stupid enough to be fooled by that enormous faggot

i don't even play tribes anymore

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

damn this an essay

disk i not fool by any1 in my mind u all cheating slime

difference is i am not cry baby about it if some1 cheat and it bother me i vote kick them in game

yeah instead you befriend sno2 and suck his dick to try and reveal his secrets

but yeah you not crying bro

keep posting

Back