[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

bugs needs to post THE LIST or at least part of it to promote a little bit of THE FEAR

also if opsayo has some hacker moments in sleepys demos he should make a youtube or tell us the times in the demos n maybe some1 else can make youtube bc that would b entertainment and maybe sleepy admit to hacking again and bron dump him to move to real tribe player alpha (tpk?)

plz post

however note that andrew was a pretty serious weirdo

dutch refused to join one of his team so he went on crusade to falsely incriminate dutch for hacking and delete all record of dutch from stat website

I used to do tribal detective work for Andrew, he was a great partner to the jm5k/chumpdan Internet Detective Agency.

(If you look, carnova and TSI's stats are wiped as well from project.stats, also I remember when there were logins I had access to a way better project.ip, is that one dead?)

so now we have mj saying sn0w and sleepy use pixel chaser

ya i do not doubt sleepy has cheated with wall hacks but pixel chaser? i guess sn0w must have this for t2 as well cuz he beat all their best duelers within a week of picking up the game, and he must have for quake live etc etc

using mj, bugs, nofix 4 4 argument as to y matin is "autoaiming" is fukin dense and feeding ppls egos these ppl all have visible issues and ulterior motives

anyway sleepy could easily not be cheating in those demos with a large resolution and high fov

and he easily could be cheating with wall hacks

i have made some strange plays i even got a weird flag return in that hawk bat vs sea rats snowblind demo that i do not understand how i tracked

but in the end if u have ppl saying sleepy aim is autoaim so i am rofling

p.s. yes xtasy was good @ arena but he was no firelion/pimp and in later years he was not sn0w/dracs level

it suck not many ppl know of the tribe legends firelion and pimp

Last edited:
mayb fire and pimp got good after i quit the 1st time

but when i play they suck and act like 8 year olds. this during time of arena cats, s7 with jive, spyglass, ardrid, shallah, also 555. these ppl u prob do not know

beside u say u not around during that time

draco also good friend, train with him in cats with dyc and jm5k and molt. forgot draco was on arena cats team.

ya those guys u list r decent i have played with most of them over the years, was on spyglass and pointgiven arena teams etc

did not get 2 play with shallah but i hear he a real weirdo anyway, definitely 1 of the best tho, sn0w beat him in duels so this is c00l fact

s7 i play on shifter team with founders, i end up leading team in later years etc

draco is not dracs

pimp and firelion defintely botb

555 is good but also had dumb fags like makasuro who dated twiggy on tw on this team and he a real fukin nooby

u pretty much saying SOD noobies when u saying firelion and pimp bad

and sod have a lot of arena legends on team dunno how u can say they r bad

lol s7 was not shifter team. s7 founded by jive. only one founder. s7 only have 7 players. none play shifter. tags were [s7-name]

yah mayb u right draco != dracs

my mem of SoD was that they were fags when i play on my teams ~1999/2000. i know later they mature. i think this is when ur memory of sod. i know i interact with fire later down the line he was okay dood. for some reason fire still on AIM buddy list, dont know y

ya nvm i lead v7 but this also a really good team founded by suckytrance and other SOD members then ruined by ppl like atf silver and xenos/samjus etc

Why do you keep so much shit hidden and secret though, why not just bust people

When they did get kicked and everybody saw it in the chat window - did it matter?

That wasn't hidden or secret.

Why is it always me that has to cough up my secret info? Why not nofix? Why not
mj? Why not the cheaters? Nope its always me having to give up my limited
advantage to the other side - so they know what I know but I do not know what they
know.

Thanks Joe!

Back