Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [PSA] The Sleepy Effect
Page 1 of 35
Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 02-08-2012, 02:01
The Sleepy Effect occurs when an otherwise evenly matched pickup is destroyed because a player named Sleepy is playing chase and calling cappers before they are inside the fog line. Causes of the Sleepy Effect include, but are not limited to: a community that has given up on itself and won't ostracize douchebags; and, less likely but still possible, everyone else is cheating so no one gives a ****.

Unfortunately, the Sleepy Effect can only be prevented, as once the Sleepy Effect is underway, the only way to stop it is for the current pickup session to end, after which preventative measures can be taken before the next session begins. Thankfully, prevention is easy and involves a simple process known as "banning the cheating scum named Sleepy."

Stay sharp kids, and remember, Say No To Sleepy, Say Yes To Fun.

This message brought to you by the SAY NO TO SLEEPY, SAY YES TO FUN Foundation. This party is not affiliated with Sleepy in anyway and really just thinks he's a ****ing douchebag.

Sponsored Links
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 02-08-2012, 02:04
u can thank mav and dare 4 allowing him 2 play

Azimuthal
VeteranX
Old
3 - 02-08-2012, 02:09
thanks dare

kdt
VeteranX
Old
4 - 02-08-2012, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
The Sleepy Effect occurs when an otherwise evenly matched pickup is destroyed because a player named Sleepy is playing chase and calling cappers before they are inside the fog line. Causes of the Sleepy Effect include, but are not limited to: a community that has given up on itself and won't ostracize douchebags; and, less likely but still possible, everyone else is cheating so no one gives a ****.

Unfortunately, the Sleepy Effect can only be prevented, as once the Sleepy Effect is underway, the only way to stop it is for the current pickup session to end, after which preventative measures can be taken before the next session begins. Thankfully, prevention is easy and involves a simple process known as "banning the cheating scum named Sleepy."

Stay sharp kids, and remember, Say No To Sleepy, Say Yes To Fun.

This message brought to you by the SAY NO TO SLEEPY, SAY YES TO FUN Foundation. This party is not affiliated with Sleepy in anyway and really just thinks he's a ****ing douchebag.

u r hipocrite u play game with him today

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 02-08-2012, 02:27
and i made this thread after he ruined that game.

say no to sleepy
say yes to fun

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 02-08-2012, 02:41
i never really notice him hacking

compared 2 some1 like chump that gonna shot u no matter wat u do he really not bad

anyway azimuthal u r scum

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 02-08-2012, 02:53
we were on the same team tonight playing hb. from the stand, he kept calling cappers that were well up and over the ridge that i could only see because i was up there myself, and even then they were barely visible because they were oob setting up east and west routes. of course we win 7 - 2 or 3, with them barely getting off the stand the whole map. not saying everyone else on the team wasn't playing well (schmerz was capping his ass off, and drgon was clearing really well), but having someone on d perm iffing is like having an extra player or two on the team. it's no fun.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 02-08-2012, 03:05
a demo of an aimbotter was given out and dare did not notice

i would not attempt 2 help dare detect cheaters

he expects ppl to trace ppl thru walls for 10 seconds or he has no other ideas

only reason it is not bad is that sleepy still cannot hit stand and cannot chase barring close distance chaingun

but it is gay 4 sure

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 02-08-2012, 03:16
matin is g00d

and i just watch some of that demo again 10 minutes of it and really that is not cheating at all

u shuld go to troc and say he has autoaim there too they will get a kick out of it

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 02-08-2012, 04:02
c

it is fun

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 02-08-2012, 04:08
i mean if u cannot recognize an aimbot from a first person perspective wat hope do u have

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 02-08-2012, 04:12
I'm listening to "Change (In The House of Flies) (Acoustic)" by Deftones on Pandora 'Deftones Radio' - Saver2

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 02-08-2012, 04:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
i mean if u cannot recognize an aimbot from a first person perspective wat hope do u have
u r a ******

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 02-08-2012, 04:22
u convinced mav to let sleepy play again

now he is apathetic and emo
gl hf

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 02-08-2012, 04:45
u raging about sleepy the guy that used to be ur bestest friend ever over a 12 year old video game that meth addict austrians pride themselves on being good at shuld stop

imo sleepy is good as good as rtcll they both top tier players

he still makes lots of mistakes and he isnt the most aware as far as what to do and when to do it but he is good killer and good on the stand

anyway ask sleepy 4 demos so u can prove he cheated like u proved sn0w cheated with the demos he sent u which showed nothing but clean play good sense of game and real nice aim

or matin's demo who is basically dutch of ren community being autoaim lolllll

maybe sleepy does cheat idk idc video game fun

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 02-08-2012, 04:47
here a ngfm quote 4 u :]

Games - NGFM

Quote:
About CS:Source:
I tried playing again after installing a new modem/router combination. Didn't matter, still got whacked. The hackers are still there. I'm dead before I even see the other person.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 02-08-2012, 05:05
dang u mean when ppl asked snow for demos and it took him like 1.5 years to come up with those 5 mediocre ones 2 of which are pubs

of which there are several pts where he is cheating

i think rtcll just ctrl+k somewhere he he he

of course matin demo it is hard 4 dare to understand that autoaim is toggleable

so unless matin get 40 ck

he could not be cheating

other logical things

ppl who have written and used autoaims first hand (bugs nofix mj) have all agreed upon specific instances in that demo

if only we all have dare wisdom cuz we r all sheep 2 system

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 02-08-2012, 05:08
the irony of course being that i did not think matin autoaimed (i had been picking him pus cause i had heard he was a good ren player) but as soon as the demo was posted it was pretty obvious

same with snow i defended him 2 the point of losing admin and being banned from servers but when evidence is posted i will be naive 4 sake of internet friend

Last edited by hyung; 02-08-2012 at 05:27..
kdt
VeteranX
Old
19 - 02-08-2012, 05:13
where can i download the cheats

kdt
VeteranX
Old
20 - 02-08-2012, 05:15
btw i got 6 fish taco again today

Page 1 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk