Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

kool thnx. i messed arround tring to get mine to look better, but never thought of just getting rid of them.

its completely possible

i'd post the info but i lost it when i had to reinstall XP. i used to like it, but then i realized i wanted t:v with trails instead..

just do a google search.

It's not a graphical urge, it's a performance urge...

would that keep my pc from spending time calculating the trails?

tried it out and liked them...only obviously now you cant use BoDeans coloured explosions...

can you combine the 2 into one package?

y0 knightmare, i'm completely of the opinion these help with fps, tv today for me was incredible smooth, especially in high fire hectic moments like indoors highlands.

everyone should really try this to see if it helps with their game.

idk, I was messing around with it yesterday but I havent beable to find away to make it more fps friendly and keep it accurate.

The best way you can fuck VU games is to boycott their products.

Now I know you all love your Half-Life 2 - but you can go ahead and just stick it VU by refusing to by any of their future products or supoprting any of the queer games they 'acquire' or build in the future.

Let HL2 be their last hit, and be done with them. Give your money to EA Games or anyone else, but VU. That is how you strike back, by hitting them at the 'Bottom-Line'

Last edited:
Back