News: Beta Signups Begin

Cannot sign up... anything to do with the fact that I am on Windows XP SP2 RC1?

I want to crash with the first of them! Please!

FalseMyrmidon said:
I never said onboard was better. I just heavily implied that Creative is not good.

Ya. Ok. I'm not sure how you can make that claim. Creative is pretty much THE de facto standard for sound in the computer industry and has been for like a decade or more.

Ya, they suck. :rolleyes:

KillerONE said:
Ya. Ok. I'm not sure how you can make that claim. Creative is pretty much THE de facto standard for sound in the computer industry and has been for like a decade or more.

Agreed. There are better sounding professional soundcards, but as far as gaming goes, if you want general and feature compatibility(mainly, EAX3/4 support, as T:V will use one of these), you go with the CL Audigy.

KillerONE said:

Killer, you have such a narrow view of the world.

Ixiterra said:
Killer, you have such a narrow view of the world.

:lol:

I'm only refuting False's VERY descriptive reasons he :lol:'s at someone using an Audigy 2. And saying Creative sucks.

Are you saying Creative is NOT the de facto sound card for the past couple decades??

My view of the world was never represented by my post. Nice try though.

KillerONE said:
:lol:

I'm only refuting False's VERY descriptive reasons he :lol:'s at someone using an Audigy 2. And saying Creative sucks.

Are you saying Creative is NOT the de facto sound card for the past couple decades??

My view of the world was never represented by my post. Nice try though.
It is represented over time in all of your posts though. What does being the "de facto" sound card have to do with being the best? And when you crush and buy out competition, it makes it quite difficult for the "de facto" to go anywhere.

I'm not saying False's post wasn't stupid, but at least he has his own opinion, rather than one that is given to him.

Ixiterra said:
It is represented over time in all of your posts though. What does being the "de facto" sound card have to do with being the best? And when you crush and buy out competition, it makes it quite difficult for the "de facto" to go anywhere.

I'm not saying False's post wasn't stupid, but at least he has his own opinion, rather than one that is given to him.

He as laughing at Exit because Exit has an Audigy 2. Then he goes on to say, Creative sux.

How is that backing up his argument? He made no reference to anything other than, the word Suck.

De Facto standard MEANS it's so popular and well known, that it simply because the "standard". Creative didn't become the "De Facto Standard" by producing crap audio hardware.

I think my post had a lot more relevant supporting information than a one word adjetive.

I guess I should've just said, "Creative ROCKS". Then I would of been qualifying my post like False did, which you seem to agree with.

:rocker:

Argue somewhere else. Creative owns the market right now, but their cards could be better. End of discussion. Move on.

Hey Menzo, do they have any online grocery delivery services down under? I'll pop on the 'net and order some delivery bribes! :D

Then again, I could just wait to see. :heart:

betaplea.jpg

Keep begging, it might get you nowhere.

On second thought, that picture is really cute :)

Skyler said:
Hey Menzo, do they have any online grocery delivery services down under? I'll pop on the 'net and order some delivery bribes! :D

Then again, I could just wait to see. :heart:
Menzo is in Los Angeles.

Back