News: Beta Signups Begin

KillerONE said:
I'm not sure most people don't realize they are being sent a real copy on CD. Especially when the form doesn't "require" the address to be filled out. So most people think.. hey, it's not required so it must be a downloadable beta. :shrug:
Thats a very clever way to reduce the amount of beta applications they will have to deal with, but still giving hopes to those who might have a chance to get in.

elton said:
Thats a very clever way to reduce the amount of beta applications they will have to deal with, but still giving hopes to those who might have a chance to get in.
I just assumed that if/when they contacted me via email they would ask for my address. Oh well.

Doc Holliday said:
If thats the case then, how about this.

My dads company installs beer tap systems in bars and resturants. How would you guys like taps at each one of your desks? :browsmile
Now THAT is a proper bribe ;P

Does anyone with credibility know if the closed Beta will include single player, or will this happen in open Beta? Testing AI was fun in StarSiege. It's a hell of a lot harder to make and to Beta a SP/MP game.

--HMK--

alingis said:
/me waits for his personal beer tap

Hey hey, my side of the deal is alot more costly and difficult to setup then mailing me a CD.

Keep it up and the kegs I supply will be filled with watered down American beer!

Hi said:
Does anyone with credibility know if the closed Beta will include single player, or will this happen in open Beta? Testing AI was fun in StarSiege. It's a hell of a lot harder to make and to Beta a SP/MP game.

--HMK--

Thats a interesting question. I am sure they will have the testers focus on certain aspects of the game to test it. I honestly am more interested in the MP aspect but if I have to spend 40 hours a week on SP to be in the closed beta then so be it.

Shit if I get in my GF is going to be ticked at me.

/me opens www.flowers.com and orders a dozen roses.

Last edited:
mrkshammerhand said:
damn finger that was funny.

I always knew you as llama hehe.

was there in chat when east left the building but he did... he gave you back your name.
He never gave it back...

At least Marweas tried to help, but I never got to use my nick again in T2.

It's a damn shame really. Here you are, playing a game that simulates killing "ON AN EPIC SCALE!" and yet, someone finds my nick--my strange, incorrectly-spelled nick--to somehow be offensive.

man, east is one of the few people that truly ever got under my skin.

Back