[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A recent study shows that conservatives are having wild sex while liberals are having conservative (or no) sex.

Then why is your mind so obviously made up?

Because if it were a couple of controversies, I'd pay it no mind. But it's one, after another, after lie, after self admitted lie, after another. He is useless.

It's him campaigning for pedophiles. It's him relying on fox and friends talking points to drive ideals. It's that he chooses failed industries over proven health and environmental risks. It's his appointments are bought and paid appointees (devos in particular) . To a thousand other things.

I could go on and on. But its pointless.

Now you may disagree with these talking points, and that's fine. Backing a compulsive liar seems to be your thing.

So I'll do what i've said I'll do from the beginning, and wait for the investigation results. Only then we'll have a complete picture.

In the meantime, I'll happily refute the decisions of a shit stain dead set on not improving our country, but reversing Obama era decisions.

I mean, have you ever seen someone so butt hurt over a roasting in your life?

Trump is a child.

Because if it were a couple of controversies, I'd pay it no mind. But it's one, after another, after lie, after self admitted lie, after another. He is useless.

It's him campaigning for pedophiles. It's him relying on fox and friends talking points to drive ideals. It's that he chooses failed industries over proven health and environmental risks. It's his appointments are bought and paid appointees (devos in particular) . To a thousand other things.

Now you may disagree with these talking points, and that's fine. Backing a compulsive liar seems to be your thing.

So I'll do what i've said I'll do from the beginning, and wait for the investigation results. Only then we'll have a complete picture.

In the meantime, I'll happily refute the decisions of a shit stain dead set on not improving our country, but reversing Obama era decisions.

Trump is a child.

lol geezuz fucking Christ

worst case of trump derangement syndrome I've ever witnessed

this guy should be put into a scientific study

rwn58lh5kan01.jpg

:rofl:

Trump is a child.
holy shit

tantrum-2.gif

HLN after robin meade is worse it's fox lite

edit- major segment leader a few months back "progressive arms in the democratic party want to impeach trumpf is this a good ideas??"

Trump is a child.

Holy shit lol

Back