[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hardly. You show me direct evidence that connects Trump to anything nefarious and I'll want him out of office just as much as anyone else. You post dozens of articles that do nothing more than point out potentially nefarious deeds by anyone who is even remotely connected to Trump, regardless of circumstance, and treat them as proof of wrongdoing, I am going to skeptically criticize them. If you want to claim I'm shilling, then I'll claim you're projecting.

if u dont remind phaytal about having a morbidly obese fat hog wife

he goes ham w/ nonsense

he'll disappear again 4 a few day now

I love that nothing short of impeachment is seen as just another day at Trump Co.

These same cucks would be losing their minds if half the shit Trump had done happened under the Obama administration.

:lol:

it would have been pretty crazy if Obama's Attorney General @ DOJ was formally charged with Criminal Contempt (again)......that is for sure

:lolque:

Last edited:
i m sure that any future US involvement in foreign policy will have a primary focus on supporting the US worker with populist measures.

difference between libs and cons right now for average worker

In Canada under Justin
92% of families face tax hike of over $2,200 beginning in 2019: Fraser Institute | Toronto Sun

you can pay 2k more

or in Trumplandia :flag:
Trump Promises ‘Giant Tax Cut’ and Money in Pockets by February - Bloomberg

or get an average of over 2k back

but we have to explain this to people like phaytal who hated his tax cut.......hates his fellow union workers in his area.......but celebrates who they voted for in PA (as long as it is same team)

hates them tariffs, those steel and coal workers, despite a majority of Americans saying they would be willing to pay more money for goods if it meant more American manufacturing jobs

their message is clear(ly shit)

Has nothing to do with that. Fool, I, and others have already said that if Trump fucks up bad or indisputable proof of wrongdoing is presented, we would call Trump out. :shrug:

speak for yerself bud. in motos mind, trump can do no wrong. if what u think he says or does is wrong, yer just too stupid to understand.

lol yeah, phaytal really does live in his own little protected safe space fake news world, doesn't he?

I don't know if its denial and wallowing in self Victimization or he's extremely obtuse to the obvious at hand. Its compelling and sad all at the same time.

yet despite the backpeddling and endless retractions (daily....called fake news)

phaytal sees a world where trump is lying on the regular and is the only one entirely full of shit

this is how partisanship works folks

next thing you know you are a 60 yo drunk quoting "Professor R2D2" tweets from the President DRUMPF that never happened but you are really really sure of but can't prove......and neither can archives on the internet

Crazy part is that the Cambridge Analytica angle was brought up back in November. They're just recycling stuff again hoping it'll stick.

yeah but RUSSSIIIAAAAA

LOLOLOLOLO

not the one we sold Uranium to either

or that Obama said was from the 80's and wanted their foreign policy back

*reset button*

serveimage

u will have to wait until i am re-elected comrade

Last edited:
Back