Guild Wars 2

The karma exotics are only in those zones.

GW2 Temple/God karma armor sets - Dulfy

On the topic of exotics, any lvl 80 Guardians around? What did or are you going with? The karma heavy Aurora set with mostly power, toughness, and vitality seems pretty good or maybe a knight's set (toughness, power, precision)? Would it be wise to go with something with healing power? I've heard some people swear by berserker for WvW because toughness is kind of "useless" there, but I don't know if berserker would ever make sense on a guardian.

Last edited:
Mesmer peeps talk to me. How do you roll for weapons in pve and PvP. Find staff the most useful in PvP but sword/pistol switching to staff is pretty fun in pve. Thoughts?

weapon switching is big in pve/pvp/wvw for mesmers

for pve i like staff/gs or staff/sword+pistol

for wvw i like gs/scepter+focus

for pvp i like staff/scepter+pistol

The karma exotics are only in those zones.

GW2 Temple/God karma armor sets - Dulfy

On the topic of exotics, any lvl 80 Guardians around? What did or are you going with? The karma heavy Aurora set with mostly power, toughness, and vitality seems pretty good or maybe a knight's set (toughness, power, precision)? Would it be wise to go with something with healing power? I've heard some people swear by berserker for WvW because toughness is kind of "useless" there, but I don't know if berserker would ever make sense on a guardian.
As an 80 Guardian I am also curious to the above question. Hoarding about 90k karma ATM and not positive on which set I want to drop it on.

Figure out what stats you want, then mix and match the pieces that give the most in those stats.

Example: medium condition damage gear is

Whispering - shoulders, chest gloves, legs
Mortal - boots
Armageddon - helm

Then you put in the runes you want and away you go.

As far as Karma usefulness goes, keep in mind that you need 250 obsidian shards (2100 karma each) to craft a legendary... in case the look of the karma gear isn't your thing.

any thieves around? What's a good pve build? I'm just lvl 10 right now, but I'm running dagger/dagger + shortbow for wvwvw... need a proper trait/utility build(or a guide would be nice)

oh and my full tank warrior is pretty much unkillable. i took on a 1v4 earlier...haha.

warrior OP.

edit: shortbow not longbow

Last edited:
I'm a thief.

I have a lot to explore with the weapon combos for PvE/PvP. I kinda fell into a DD/Bow niche early and never deviated from it.

I went with:
Skill Calculator - Guild Wars 2 Database

This is my Utility build. I really don't care about glass canon builds so be prepared to not place anything into power/crit.

i'll explain shit later, off to go play TL2 atm.

I could use a invite on Crystal Desert, name is Deadlyrabbit.

I am having a lot of fun with the game, best MMO I have played, the game play really makes it feel good.

Back