{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
181 - 01-23-2010, 21:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
are you ****ing serious
Ea has been great the last couple years, tons of new IPs, since Peter Moore took over the sports they have taken the next step too.

Sponsored Links
DEFCON 1
Veteran++
Old
182 - 01-23-2010, 21:14
sorry if this was asked before

any multiplayer game mode say like resident evil 5's mercenary or r6 terrorist hunt type coming out in the future?

Leiawen
VeteranX
Old
183 - 01-23-2010, 22:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by {FSC}Godfather View Post
Ea has been great the last couple years, tons of new IPs, since Peter Moore took over the sports they have taken the next step too.
This. Too many people are still giving EA a lot of bad press but they've really taken a lot of risks the last couple of years to bring something fresh aside from the regular franchises. Stuff like Dead Space and Mirror's Edge were both extremely risky. Fortunately Dead Space paid off.

Not to mention the fact that they have seemed really hands off with Bioware, letting them work their magic. Dragon Age has that classic Baldur's Gate feel and Mass Effect 2 is looking like its going to be an extremely well received sequel so far.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
184 - 01-24-2010, 00:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFCON 1 View Post
sorry if this was asked before

any multiplayer game mode say like resident evil 5's mercenary or r6 terrorist hunt type coming out in the future?
No.

Celios
VeteranX
Old
185 - 01-24-2010, 02:34
If you transfer a character with bonus talents, do you get to keep those (i.e. Vanguard with Assault Rifle talent) or will I be stuck with shotguns?

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 01-24-2010, 02:36
I have had more fun playing Bioware/EA games in the last couple years than any game other than WoW.... and i havent played wow in a long ass time.

MuNansen
VeteranX
Old
187 - 01-24-2010, 03:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celios View Post
If you transfer a character with bonus talents, do you get to keep those (i.e. Vanguard with Assault Rifle talent) or will I be stuck with shotguns?
Not real sure about those, sorry. There are definitely plenty of bonuses from importing a save, but I'm totally unclear on what the specifics are, and I never asked the Systems guys.

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
188 - 01-24-2010, 04:00
For anybody without a ME1 save file:
Mass Effect Saves for PC

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
189 - 01-24-2010, 13:59
Btw, scanning planets is the new worst thing in this game. When there's a trainer out I'm going to use that so I don't have to go through that bull****.

Oh and I love the quick time paragon/renegade things in conversations. They're jawesome. I didn't think that ME's conversation system could be substantially improved upon.

Kallama
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 01-24-2010, 14:11
Why can i only run your game in window mode. Settings max window mode everything's fine. Try to go full locks up on the loading screen. Turn the settings all the way down same. Blah.

Tiberius Khan
VeteranX
Old
191 - 01-24-2010, 14:18
this mighta been answered already but when you use saved files from ME1 is it the choices from your first play through or your most recent play through that are used? I'm sure i'm not the only person who did things differently a couple times with the same character.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 01-24-2010, 14:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon View Post
Btw, scanning planets is the new worst thing in this game. When there's a trainer out I'm going to use that so I don't have to go through that bull****.

Oh and I love the quick time paragon/renegade things in conversations. They're jawesome. I didn't think that ME's conversation system could be substantially improved upon.
I ****ing hate the scanning planets too. I used to enjoy driving the Mako around.

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 01-30-2010, 18:49
Question about starting a new game on the PC.

I have a saved gamed on the 360 that I would like to replicate on the pc in ME2. I heard a rumor that the game will allow you to start a new character and then answer a bunch of questions about your ME1 experience and take those answers.

For example can I start a new character on the PC and tell it that I killed the council and the rachni queen but I saved wrex?

Is there a way to do that without downloading someone elses PC save game?

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 01-30-2010, 18:52
Not that much. You just answer simple questions like you did at the start of ME1. I believe the default story is that the council died and humans took over, the rachni died and so did Wrex.

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 01-30-2010, 18:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Not that much. You just answer simple questions like you did at the start of ME1. I believe the default story is that the council died and humans took over, the rachni died and so did Wrex.
thanks!

Bodom
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 01-30-2010, 19:41
i cannot ****ing stand the fact i cant name my saves

Page 10 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ask me anything about Mass Effect 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀