[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Cool.

(But I can't stand reality TV)

((But I still watch it))

Good show. That dude was terrible at rock band though, only takes a few hours to do well in at least medium ffs. Contacts needs to be stabbed though.

*edit wow that challenge was in hard? That's a bitch.

Last edited:
yeah I don't think anybody is too delusional happy ;) but i think you will find that everyone in that house can definitely play, still do about everyday on xbox live with most of the people from the show

btw if you haven't seen this video guys, LOL

Alyson was doing this the whole show, I remember being in the kitchen one morning, Jamal walks in the room and she says "GOOD MORNING JAMAL" while burping hahaha

alvarez, respected swoozie since way before the show ;)

I used to do that shit in high school. Swallow a bunch of air, burp it up. Every once in a while, it'd go into my intestines, though, and it would be the foulest fucking stench you can possibly imagine as it seeped out the other end.

I bet that girl stank.

It's like anything done on TV. You just have to 'look' right and fit their mold to get on the show regardless of talent. Hell, I've been on several televised/taped shows related to gaming and I clearly am not the 'best' or even 'top rated' at gaming.

I'm just a top rated badass. /sarcasm off

*EDIT*

Maybe not 'regardless' of talent, but you don't have to be 'the best'. Just have to be in the right place at the right interview and impress the right casting director.

Still cool that you're involved, it's a fun thing to do.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the DDR episode.

If I was on the show, first thing I would have done when we walked in the house was pop in DDR, put it on heavy, and get an A on a 10 foot song. Gotta put a little scare into them.

is that the same Adande from the youtube video where he talks about a SIMS game and getting this chick to buy him sims stuff, and then he cheats on her, and she gets all pissy with him? she is supposedly some hot SIMS ass or something? that was funny, and when I heard him talk he sounds like the same one. By the way, show looks pretty cool.

yeah I don't think anybody is too delusional happy ;) but i think you will find that everyone in that house can definitely play, still do about everyday on xbox live with most of the people from the show

btw if you haven't seen this video guys, LOL

Alyson was doing this the whole show, I remember being in the kitchen one morning, Jamal walks in the room and she says "GOOD MORNING JAMAL" while burping hahaha

alvarez, respected swoozie since way before the show ;)

Cool, Cool. Everything I am seeing online though is pointing to him winning the show. Other sites were saying he won a samsung camcorder and lotsa other samsung goodies too. They mighta given everyone that stuff though. I know it can't be said but there is a vid blog of him going nuts over how everyone was gonna love t

Last edited:
Sex, you don't make it much in the intro pieces, so I suspect you bail out pretty early? btw, you guys better not have let a girl win this thing.

i dunno, i think its hard to judge who makes it and who doesn't by an intro vid. That just seems too obvious.

I mean it could just as easily mean he wins because he's barely in the intro vid :]
They don't want people seeing him all the time untill it gets late in the game!

Back