Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

i don't have friends yet either.....fucking whacked yo....whateva....i just want some referralz for some free shit...i don't feel good about this and won't till i get something for free...ha ha

herbtown said:
i don't have friends yet either.....fucking whacked yo....whateva....i just want some referralz for some free shit...i don't feel good about this and won't till i get something for free...ha ha
yeah.. if this doesn't work.. I'm just going to ask my two sisters to do the last two referrals. I told them about it loosely and that they could cop out on buying me a real gift if they did this.

KGB_ate_myBread said:
She's Swedish. I figured her weird clothing would translate into stylish or something
Rip and use pics from this girl: http://www.gtagirls.com/portfilios/natalie/natalieportfolio.htm#

Photoshop out the site logos on the pic and use it...I gurantee 300 friends in 48hrs.

Use this one for you main photo, then add 2 other ass photos
nat3.jpg

check out this message i just got:

Have you ever thought about modeling? I own and run a talent management company is why i ask. Feel free to call anytime. -nick- (479)524-9866

HAHAHHAHAHA

So, you spent all that time impersonating a woman for nothing..

Well come on down and click my sig. In a mere 5 minutes you could have 10$ in your pocket, without any cost or obligation to you*.

* Provided you're not a complete and utter fuck-up and forget to cancel before the trial period expires.

Back