Famous TW Fuckups

i'd say horka thane deserves an honorable mention, even though i think he was the single funniest poster ever in the history of tw.

Hedge said:
Who was that guy who had a tribes message board, then got Giga's pass and smurfed as him on TW. Then giga hacked his site or some shit.

oh man I remember that.

Lindsay was like "First. Fucking. Post."

I don't recall all the details, but basically gigz completely dismantled his site for him.

This was like. . 3-4 years ago

Not only did rewind_rob scam people, but he had awesome quotes defending himself, along the lines of "MY DAD IS A COP OKAY"

Aestis, this thread is an awesome and you are the god of assholes.

Orbitals journal needs to be posted in this thread. It got it from [OO]Machine or something I beileve. Its such a sad, depressing, and funny post. It may or may not be true wouldnt be surprised if it is. here it is.

By orbital:

"My acne is kind of acting up on my forhead, and cheeks, which sucks for when I have to go and meet our clients for projects this year. It wouldn't be so bad cept for the going bald thing. balding with acne doesn't look good period. I guess I am obsessed with how other people see me. I want everyone to like me, and they just don't. Most people don't like me, or really want to talk to me. it's hard to feel good about yourself when people treat you like that. or seem to treat me like that.

orby's journal:

I don't know why, but I seem to always fuck up my relationships with women. Not even real "relationships" just friendships. I don't know if it is me or what. I mean I guess I seem like an alright guy at first, but then I must show my true self or something...It makes me tired, I try not to care anymore. I don't need anybody anyways, right? I mean I have been semi alone long enough now, that I can handle the depression of being alone. It just sucks being depressed. I don't know if I will ever be happy again for any long period of time.

From orbital's diary.

I have a dry patch of skin that has appeared on my receeding forhead. It look horrible, but there is no way it is going to go away without medication before the meeting, and it will take a few days with medication to go away. I don't know why I have to have dry patches. it's called exema or something like that

IHateU2 said:
Orbitals journal needs to be posted in this thread. It got it from [OO]Machine or something I beileve. Its such a sad, depressing, and funny post. It may or may not be true wouldnt be surprised if it is. here it is.

By orbital:

"My acne is kind of acting up on my forhead, and cheeks, which sucks for when I have to go and meet our clients for projects this year. It wouldn't be so bad cept for the going bald thing. balding with acne doesn't look good period. I guess I am obsessed with how other people see me. I want everyone to like me, and they just don't. Most people don't like me, or really want to talk to me. it's hard to feel good about yourself when people treat you like that. or seem to treat me like that.

orby's journal:

I don't know why, but I seem to always fuck up my relationships with women. Not even real "relationships" just friendships. I don't know if it is me or what. I mean I guess I seem like an alright guy at first, but then I must show my true self or something...It makes me tired, I try not to care anymore. I don't need anybody anyways, right? I mean I have been semi alone long enough now, that I can handle the depression of being alone. It just sucks being depressed. I don't know if I will ever be happy again for any long period of time.

From orbital's diary.

I have a dry patch of skin that has appeared on my receeding forhead. It look horrible, but there is no way it is going to go away without medication before the meeting, and it will take a few days with medication to go away. I don't know why I have to have dry patches. it's called exema or something like that

As much as I'd like to laugh at that... it does sound pretty damn depressing.

Back