Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

SarcaStick said:
i laugh at people like you.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you waited :rofl:

don't hate on those who beat you to it a decade+ prior to your first experience. And might i add, an experience i'm more than positive you didnt even initiate.

sad sad sad
sad sad sad indeed.. measuring your self-worth on when you lost your virginity. i laugh at people like you

I'm happy for you. Success.

(even though you were 34 and never kissed a girl? is that even possible?)

well I'm still a virgin but then again im less than half your age. So we'll see.

SarcaStick said:
sbj, it's because they are afraid to speak the truth and would rather hide it with some ficticious story about morals and love and [insert whatever else bullshit].
although morals and standards may be completely foreign to you, we here in civilization try not to go the way of the apes

SegaRob said:
although morals and standards may be completely foreign to you, we here in civilization try not to go the way of the apes

our society has half naked teenage girls on tv, movies, magazines. what is morally wrong with having sex? society is telling us it's great, and our lives should revolve around it, but it's not ok to engage in it for pleasure?

we havent evolved, things have just gotten really messed up.

SweetbabyJ said:
our society has half naked teenage girls on tv, movies, magazines. what is morally wrong with having sex? society is telling us it's great, and our lives should revolve around it, but it's not ok to engage in it for pleasure?

we havent evolved, things have just gotten really messed up.
morals come into play on how you procure the women.

Let people do what they want.

Fuck if I care if people fuck everyone that they can - that is thier business. I might find it a little strange but who really cares. The same applies for people who are waiting for marriage for sex - whatever floats thier boat. Seems weird to me but wtf, it doesn't impact me much whatever they do.

MADness said:
Let people do what they want.

Fuck if I care if people fuck everyone that they can - that is thier business. I might find it a little strange but who really cares. The same applies for people who are waiting for marriage for sex - whatever floats thier boat. Seems weird to me but wtf, it doesn't impact me much whatever they do.
Yea and I find it pretty senseless to bragging over other people about it..

SarcaStick said:
sbj, it's because they are afraid to speak the truth and would rather hide it with some ficticious story about morals and love and [insert whatever else bullshit].
well thats what seperates us from animals

cara said:
so youre 34, youve never kissed a girl and you took her on a date to see the incredibles.

for the price of the dinner you probably could have been laid by someone much better looking.

yeah caras hot.. and cheap

FUcking bullshit, I ain't reading this whole thread, but no 34 year old virgin goes out buying condoms thinking stuff will go right, stop posting stupid shit.

she does sound kind of slutty, but i think you need to consider she probably hasnt gotten laid in a while either

Glare said:
nothing is wrong with having sex before marriage

segarob is just too ugly to realize that though
when did i say it was wrong to have sex before marriage? i once thought of it as an ideal, and to some extent, it still sounds romantic and ideal. but regardless i was saying, there's nothing wrong with no jumping the first girl you see.

Back